Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Scunthorpe - SOLD OUT

On the City Website, under the Away Games section, prices are:

Adults £25.00

Seniors/U21 £18.00

U16 £1

On the Scunthope Site- http://www.scunthorpe-united.co.uk/page/ComingUp/0,,10442~2262840,00.html - it says:

Adults £24

Seniors/U21 £17

U16 £10

Am I right to assume that the Leicester website has made yet another error? Or is it actually a £1 for Under16s? :D

Fingers crossed our OS is right.

I'd rather pay £24 than £25, under 16 tickets are cheap enough anyway.

:thumbup:

Valid.

Anyone know if Scunny is doable by train. Via Lincoln/Sheffield maybe?

Did it from Leicester via Sheffield last year. Couldn't find any cheap singles so ended up getting day returns for about £30 adult (so I guess £20ish with YP rail). Only minor issue is the distance from the train station to the ground, roughly 2 miles I'd say, took 45 mins on the way back and it's virtually all uphill!

Make sure to check out the Honest Lawyer near the train station if you do go by train :thumbup:

give me until the end of play tomorrow and I'll get back to you.

I might even do that you know, been meaning to go on it for a game.

U16 for me, £18 for a 17 year old is fvcking disgusting for Scunthorpe fvcking United. £1 however is quality, shame it'll be an away end full of kids with shite attire.

Just been doing a bit of searching on the interweb, and Swansea are the next side to travel to Scunthorpe on the 5th March, and their prices are as follows:

Adults: £24

16-21's & over 60's: £17

Under 16's: £10

So unfortunately, I think our OS has made another balls up - now theres a suprise!

Archived