Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Scunthorpe - SOLD OUT

Think I've just bought 4 tickets off 1 ST online. :unsure:

Well, I've purchased 4 tickets, and only used 1 ST client reference number out of the 4 STs I have.

Sound, should be fun, can't complain for a quid really.

Managed the same, but with 2 tickets, they haven't arrived yet though, ordered them Tuesday, they'd usually be here by now.

I'm heading up to this and we've even gone and got ourselves a hotel for the night...

Now, is there anything in Scunthorpe for a decent night out?

Google isn't inspiring confidence, we're not expecting much - part of the fun really - but just wondered if anyone knew of a few pubs/bars that were open in to the early hours?

Maybe even a local ritzy to really get the full Scunthorpe experience. :D

I'm heading up to this and we've even gone and got ourselves a hotel for the night...

Now, is there anything in Scunthorpe for a decent night out?

Google isn't inspiring confidence, we're not expecting much - part of the fun really - but just wondered if anyone knew of a few pubs/bars that were open in to the early hours?

Maybe even a local ritzy to really get the full Scunthorpe experience. :D

One of my best mates is from Scunthorpe and she's said it's pretty rubbish, mostly just bar/pub types although I think there's one place that gets a lot of business on nights out. Forget what it's called though

Had a look on AA route planner it should take 1hr 44mins to get to scunthorpe, do you know how long there normally at the service station.

About 30-45 minutes, take into account you'll be driving on a coach and it'll probably take 2hr30m to 2hr45m in my opinion.

One of my best mates is from Scunthorpe and she's said it's pretty rubbish, mostly just bar/pub types although I think there's one place that gets a lot of business on nights out. Forget what it's called though

Ha, sounds awesome!

Yeah I've found a handful of bars that appear to be open beyond 11pm so that's a start. If you remember/find out the name of this one busy place then let me know.

:beer:

Do the staff in the ticket office lie/misinform regularly then??

I emailed them last Wednesday (ST P3 day) to see how many they had left, they told me 400 of a 1500 allocation.

I asked if there'd be an additional allocation and they told me no.

As a result I went on the beg on Wednesday evening to secure 8 reference numbers so we could ensure we got tickets on Thursday and not risk the general sale lottery.

It would seem this was unnecessary. :angry:

It doesn't matter greatly, we've got tickets and that's what we wanted. It just rankles when you're told one thing and the complete opposite occurs.

Row g, seat 60 something. No idea if it's restricted or not.

I think that will have one or two pillars obstructing your view slightly.

Cant remember what row I was on last year, wasnt too far from the front yet there was a pillar which obstructed my viewing of the centre circle slightly.

I think the pillars start from about 5/6 rows back.

You might get away with it though.

anyone know where to park at scunny? or know any sites that can help? looked on FGG but that dont say much really

last time I went, you were able to park at the ground. Like the easiest away game ive ever travelled to. straight off the motorway into their carpark and then straight back on the motorway afterwards

last time I went, you were able to park at the ground. Like the easiest away game ive ever travelled to. straight off the motorway into their carpark and then straight back on the motorway afterwards

looked into that and its says there are 600 spaces you can get on a first come first serve basis at £3 each which is pretty good, but i dunno what time i'm getting there! lol

Archived