Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Countdown to the 2005-06 season

40 days till the start of the season...

13 days till our first friendly...

4 days till pre-season...

Its all coming so quickly  :o

127926[/snapback]

That doesn't sound to bad ;)

I always think when theres some action going on it seems to go abit quicker not much but abit :unsure:

Ive always wondered why it took fifa/uefa/fa so long to make the pre-seasons whitout a world cup or euro, shorter...its not good for the play-off final teams tho...

maybe england wil get enough rest before next seasons world cup finals, considering (and no one has made the point that our season finishes in APRIL) our seasons ending earlier than normal?

flippin hell, summer holidays would be awsome if football was on.....

I think we have got a great chance of promotion this season, average age of the squad has dropped, we have got quality players, with good experianced players such as dublin!. its going to be good season ahead, lets hope pre season go's to plan and all players are fit and healthy, COME ON YOU FOXE'S!!!!!!!!

36 days until the start of the season

10 days until the first friendly

Less than 1 day until pre season training  :)

130001[/snapback]

Just over a month! When the pre-season friendlies kick in it will fly by :banana: I know you shouldnt wish your life away but it can slow down again when the season starts :D

130001[/snapback]

Just over a month! When the pre-season friendlies kick in it will fly by :banana: I know you shouldnt wish your life away but it can slow down again when the season starts :D

130555[/snapback]

Thing is we are all dying for the new season to start but we were all dying for last season to start - once it had started we were begging it to end...Just hope this year doesn't end up the same!

130001[/snapback]

130555[/snapback]

Thing is we are all dying for the new season to start but we were all dying for last season to start - once it had started we were begging it to end...Just hope this year doesn't end up the same!

130577[/snapback]

Nah, no way was I begging for it to end. You simply cannot beat the football season shit or not.

34 day, 2 hours, 42 minutes!

So this time in 5 weeks will we be happy?!?!?! The season will be up and running!

I don't actually think its been to bad I know there still another 5 weeks but apart from the very end of the season I think its gone pretty fast!

130577[/snapback]

Not all of us ;)

I'm quite happy that there's not been football for a while, I enjoy the summer break without it. :)

I'm quite optimistic, it could very well happen if Levein gets all the players he wants in. Although we do need the relegaed teams to loose a few more of their players.

133139[/snapback]

yes that is true, we need AJ to go, Kevin Phillips has gone which is a good sign, we just need to goal scorers to go, Norwich are going to be the main threat as they didnt rely on certain players to do all the work.. they worked alot as a team, with Crystal Palace they relyd on AJ's diveing and clinical shooting :P

Archived