Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Countdown to the 2005-06 season

Here is an Online Counter to the start of the 2005/2006 Season which I made. The timer is currently counting down to August 6th 3:00pm but if the dates/time changes I can easily change it.

Online Counter

Cant wait for the start of the season! Please keep all countdown chat in this topic from now on.

Cant wait for the start of the season, it is boring without Football!

Only 10 days to the fixtures though  :D

Its a start  :rolleyes:

123130[/snapback]

I'm not certain and I have just searched newsnow.com and sky sports.com but couldn't find anything but I have heard (Off of the OS Messageboard) the fixtures will be delayed...

123130[/snapback]

I'm not certain and I have just searched newsnow.com and sky sports.com but couldn't find anything but I have heard (Off of the OS Messageboard) the fixtures will be delayed...

124316[/snapback]

This is off the FL site.

KEY DATES FOR SEASON 2005/06 - Fixture Release + Start

THURSDAY, JUNE 23 - Release of fixtures for 2005/06 Coca-Cola League season

SATURDAY, AUGUST 6 - Start of 2005/06 Coca-Cola League season

123130[/snapback]

124316[/snapback]

This is off the FL site.

KEY DATES FOR SEASON 2005/06 - Fixture Release + Start

THURSDAY, JUNE 23 - Release of fixtures for 2005/06 Coca-Cola League season

SATURDAY, AUGUST 6 - Start of 2005/06 Coca-Cola League season

124321[/snapback]

I dunno then, if the FL website is anything like the OS(And I think the FL site is hosted by the same people) then I don't believe it! lol

As I was saying I heard on the OS Messageboard the fixtures will be delayed, BF was blaming it on Cov, because there stadium isn't going to be ready they need to work out where they will be playing there home matches first...

I'm only reporting what i've heard!

Archived