Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Priority for Away Games.

It was my first time as a STH last season. This time last year I had to find all my away ticket stubs in order to get Priority 1 aways tickets.

This season, being a STH, I presumed that every time I purchased an away ticket it'd be recorded to my details. (Therefore doing away with the need to take old ticket stubs in)

Is this the case, or is the ticket office still that inadequate that everyone needs to bring the away stubs in?

It was my first time as a STH last season. This time last year I had to find all my away ticket stubs in order to get Priority 1 aways tickets.

This season, being a STH, I presumed that every time I purchased an away ticket it'd be recorded to my details. (Therefore doing away with the need to take old ticket stubs in)

Is this the case, or is the ticket office still that inadequate that everyone needs to bring the away stubs in?

I'm an STH and qualified for P1, I'm pretty sure that they have your details recorded of away games so ticket stubs aren't required.

I disagree, I have found on numerous occasions they don't record especially if you're paying cash or there is more than one ST holder involved. I'd definitely retain the stubs as back up proof.

Maybe with their new booking system things might improve.

To tell you the truth i've just moved house, and any I did have lying around i've thrown.

Surely though when purchasing away tix last season I had to prove I was priority 1, and In order to do that you give them your referece number, so you'd expect them to record which tickets you have bought upon purchase of an away match ticket

To tell you the truth i've just moved house, and any I did have lying around i've thrown.

Surely though when purchasing away tix last season I had to prove I was priority 1, and In order to do that you give them your referece number, so you'd expect them to record which tickets you have bought upon purchase of an away match ticket

You would but they didn't for me the previous season they had some but not all, you may well be ok I'm just saying they're not that reliable. Twice last season I order and paid for extra home tickets to be picked up / posted and on both occasions they failed to deliver. I just think they're systems leave a lot to be desired and are not to be relied on.

I think it will improve this season (hopefully) as they are moving to ST swipe-cards you would hope that they use them in the ticket office as well as at the turnstiles.

I had the same issue last year I should of quailified for priority 2, thinking that they stored it on there computer which they did not. I was well pissed off as I did not have the stubs so I had to settle for priority 3 :angry:

Anyone know the numbers for priority?

I have a feeling it's something like 10 for P2 and 15+ or something for P1.

All I do know is that I took in 6 and am still P3

In the thread stickied at the top of this forum there's a link to this thread, which should answer a lot of questions you might have about away priority :thumbup:

Its 8 I think, for p2, and 13 for p1.

I rang the ticket officf and they said that any information was stored on the old databAse. She said I should phone back up in a months time and they can look in the old files then. As davie g said though, that will only be as good as to how many they did record.

From memory the aways I went to are;

leeds (twice)

Waford

Burnley

Scunthorpe

Milwall

Derby

Forest

Man City

Qpr

And I have no stub for any of them!

They're useless at the TO though. My mate took his stubs down the same day as me to get priority 1. They logged it, gave us both that yellow slip- happy days. For the above games we were phoning up on the day of the p1 sales and got our tickets no problem. All was fine til forest away, where the woman insisted he was p3 not p1. He ended up on the phone to them for 45mins, having spoke to the managers manager, where they agreed to reserve a ticket next to me for him, as long as he brought his yellow slip with him to show at the next home game

• 2 weeks later...

Just emailed the TO. They now have the system up and running. They have me down as buying 11 away tickets last season, so I've obviously missed one off my list! At least they have them on record, as I have no stubs left!

Sounds like I was one of the lucky ones Davie G unless they have got their act together

Do the pre order tickets arrive by post on the Friday before they go on sale

Usually yes, they will take the money off your card and post them out on the Thursday and usually you recieve the tickets on the Friday

There has been the odd occasion when they process it on the Friday and you recieve tickets on the Monday, or even Tuesday, but not very often

• 1 year later...

Archived