Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

2 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Rope a dope gone mad ! 

Eddie had paid $1m for this Cuban lol 

i think  youre right there tbf.

Like he's written off winning on points and written off a first six rounds in order to try and lure Ortiz into a total false sense of security then try and land one punch. Crazy tactic.

• Like 1

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Like he's written off winning on points and written off a first six rounds in order to try and lure Ortiz into a total false sense of security then try and land one punch. Crazy tactic.

I've seen nothing like it, very weird. Scott seemed to wobble Ortiz in the 7th so maybe he still believes? Would PMSL if he knocked him out lol

4 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

No courage or belief so hope and pray to tag him a lucky pop 

Ortiz is heavy and blowing a little , honestly Chisora will knock him out ! 

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I've seen nothing like it, very weird. Scott seemed to wobble Ortiz in the 7th so maybe he still believes? Would PMSL if he knocked him out lol

I wouldn't want to be Eddie hearn now 

$1m on a Cuban old man version of Chisora lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Hes looking for that punch. In fact he's thrown that punch over and over again it just ain't connected.

its clear to me, going down when he don't need too, sticking his tongue out, running away, he's just trying to an invite pressure to land the perfect counter. It's odd as he's never had one punch knockout power but maybe he sees it as his only chance.

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

I thought Scott would at least come out swinging in the last. Just looks happy to have gone the distance which is a bit crap really..

Its really strange tbf I've never been a massive fan of Malik Scott but he's fought for world titles and some on here (you know who you are) thought he should of got a shot at the ibf belt when Martin had it ahead of Joshua.

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Its really strange tbf I've never been a massive fan of Malik Scott but he's fought for world titles and some on here (you know who you are) thought he should of got a shot at the ibf belt when Martin had it ahead of Joshua.

Anyone who thought that needs to log off for ever lol 

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Some rounds one sided, got sosa well up, so the Hearn trinity at ring side prolly got it even.

Good fight though, enjoying it. 

The Hearn trinity lol

Smith showing real guts. Great scrap.