Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Is it 2am

I've got a fcking game in the morning :rolleyes:

Christ don't be a wet fish , when I was playing I went from starlight 2000 at 4am a chemical mess to my mates house for a few more beers and then a shower to be togged out for 10.30 Sunday morning 

regularly puked up at half time and went again for 20 mins in 2nd half  

Into the Club after match for two pints , then bus to town and stroll to the pump and tap (rip Pimp and Tap)  for the afternoon sky game , 4 or 5 pints of Lowenbrau beer 

TJ's burger (garlic mayo) at 7pm , bus home , into Club for two or 3 pints of mild and then bed 

up for work Monday at 7am 

Friday and Saturday were no milder 

I'm going to die young !!! lollollol 

2 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Christ don't be a wet fish , when I was playing I went from starlight 2000 at 4am a chemical mess to my mates house for a few more beers and then a shower to be togged out for 10.30 Sunday morning 

regularly puked up at half time and went again for 20 mins in 2nd half  

Into the Club after match for two pints , then bus to town and stroll to the pump and tap (rip Pimp and Tap)  for the afternoon sky game , 4 or 5 pints of Lowenbrau beer 

TJ's burger (garlic mayo) at 7pm , bus home , into Club for two or 3 pints of mild and then bed 

up for work Monday at 7am 

Friday and Saturday were no milder 

I'm going to die young !!! lollollol 

oh in my 20's I used to drink loads and go and play not an issue. Although perhaps not quite to the extent of staying up all night. lol

Now I'm 32 it's not happening. Physically would not be able to run around.

24 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

oh in my 20's I used to drink loads and go and play not an issue. Although perhaps not quite to the extent of staying up all night. lol

Respect to you that your still playing at 32 

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Respect to you that your still playing at 32 

Ha, it's at a shit level these days and the Saturdays are long gone but it keeps me busy. 35 I reckon then I'm gonna attempt to play Tennis again. 

But yes unfortunately if I'm going to play I need to take considerations the night before lol so is it at 2am? lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Ha, it's at a shit level these days and the Saturdays are long gone but it keeps me busy. 35 I reckon then I'm gonna attempt to play Tennis again. 

But yes unfortunately if I'm going to play I need to take considerations the night before lol so is it at 2am? lol 

I expect it to be later I think 2am is when the TV card starts 

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

I expect it to be later I think 2am is when the TV card starts 

Right, I think the best plan of action is to tape it, get up early with the kids and watch it then and avoid all other boxing fans and the internet and watch main event first. lol 

I play with a few who actually box white collar so some fcker is gonna have watched it.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Right, I think the best plan of action is to tape it, get up early with the kids and watch it then and avoid all other boxing fans and the internet and watch main event first. lol 

I play with a few who actually box white collar so some fcker is gonna have watched it.

I'll be watching it with a bowl of sugar puffs when I get up , can get up at 4am in winter , it's too cold lol 

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 14:13, Manwell Pablo said:

32 and you're moaning about staying up late! I thought you were gonna say you were 45 or summat!

Cmon Pabs, get a grip son.

Boxing Genius , Andre Ward ....for me simply the best pound for pound on  planet , to pull himself off the floor and perform like that is amazing , good Cagy fight , the rematch could be explosive as the Russian will have to knock him out early because over 12 no one is beating Andre Ward

Could he shrink to fight GGG ? 

5 hours ago, Col city fan said:

32 and you're moaning about staying up late! I thought you were gonna say you were 45 or summat!

Cmon Pabs, get a grip son.

Late, fight finished at 6am and I have two toddlers col haha  I ain't playing football after being awake for 27 straight hours. 

12 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Bit controversial!

i thought ward did enough myself though

Strange why there was so must diversity in the scoring. All the Sky pundits had Ward slightly ahead, whereas HBO & US pundits had Kovalev by a few rounds. Personally I had it Kovalev by 2. Rematch definitely on the cards.

1 hour ago, sm1 said:

Strange why there was so must diversity in the scoring. All the Sky pundits had Ward slightly ahead, whereas HBO & US pundits had Kovalev by a few rounds. Personally I had it Kovalev by 2. Rematch definitely on the cards.

Horrendous bout to judge. Kovalev will undoubtedly feel hard done by as he's the one that clearly won won the rounds he won where as ward nicked his.

a lot of bull shit being chatted by kovalevs representatives though. To claim he won the first six is madness, ward definitely took the third and sixth for me.

rematch needs to happen in the hope one of them manages to makes it a bit clearer.

A draw would of been fair but with boxing scoring you'll see very infrequently 

• Like 1