Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

2 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

lol 

Think he has actually proper wound Haye up which is impressive as Haye's normally the one getting under peoples skin. 

Totally, usually Haye would just let the opponent mouth away whilst just being sat with a big grin on his face but this presser just became a who could shout the loudest contest.

The reaction time of the little punch he threw after Bellew pushed him was ridiculous, took me about 3 replays and a super slow mo to even catch it.

5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Totally, usually Haye would just let the opponent mouth away whilst just being sat with a big grin on his face but this presser just became a who could shout the loudest contest.

The reaction time of the little punch he threw after Bellew pushed him was ridiculous, took me about 3 replays and a super slow mo to even catch it.

Yeah I've just seen it, cat like. 

6 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

That's what I thought, Jesus the speed, lol 

• Like 1

lol

I fookin love boxing. Just watched the interview with Haye slagging off Hearn.

I know it's all hype and words but it's clear these two genuinely don't like each other. For some reason, I'm hoping Bellew does him... I don't think he will but I'd like to see Haye silenced for the last time tbh.

27 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

My ban is over 

I'm no longer posting on any other thread on this dump 

only this thread 

Welcome back mate. But please don't take your ball home lol 

I like your insights, wit and challenge on this forum Gaelic, so don't let the barstads draw you down :thumbup: 

• Like 1

Only a rumour but seems to be gathering pace.

Kell Brook to announce at some point during the week that he to sign with Frank Warren and leave Uncle Eddie. 

Strange one if true, I know Kell ain't the brightest but surely he actually likes to be paid for fighting!

Might be nothing in it, but certaintly a few whispers about.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Only a rumour but seems to be gathering pace.

Kell Brook to announce at some point during the week that he to sign with Frank Warren and leave Uncle Eddie. 

Strange one if true, I know Kell ain't the brightest but surely he actually likes to be paid for fighting!

Might be nothing in it, but certaintly a few whispers about.

Cash talks and Kell needs someone to put the big bucks down for him and Eddie doesn't do that the PPV platform is only reason Eddie is worth sticking with and Kell isn't PPV now for a while unless he can get Khan in the ring and he can't unless the cash is down and eddie doesn't do that 

I expect Frank to start picking up more and more BT have given him a huge budget and money talks in boxing like NO other sport 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

What did you get banned for @GaelicFox

Genuinely NO idea ... a full week seems excessive when I haven't a clue 

I'm a gob shite at times it's deliberate and provoking but I have never been abusive. 

Some say Troll , I say thought or debate provoking

anyway Boxing is all I'll comment on now  

the football at present  isnt worth my efforts lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

Genuinely NO idea ... a full week seems excessive when I haven't a clue 

I'm a gob shite at times it's deliberate and provoking but I have never been abusive. 

Some say Troll , I say thought or debate provoking

anyway Boxing is all I'll comment on now  

the football at present  isnt worth my efforts lol 

You going to the Haye, Bellew fight mate?

1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

You going to the Haye, Bellew fight mate?

I can't I'm actually away for it but will of course watch 

if I'm honest I can't see it lasting long both know it won't make points so they will come out swinging 2 or 3 rounds 

eddie and bellew are getting under hayes skin and that's not good for haye because he could get caught 

but his speed and weight should be too much for Bellew I'll be backing he KO him out in first 4 

11 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Come on Gaelic we know you can't resist going in every thread and wumming, I'll be disappointed if you don't lol

Nope 

I'm not ...I'm reformed , my last week I spent talking to Allah and Jesus and between the two of them they led me to understand that if I continue my wicked ways all I'll be doing is talking to the devil himself 

Im done with the "probing discussions" 

retired Strokesie 

8 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Nope 

I'm not ...I'm reformed , my last week I spent talking to Allah and Jesus and between the two of them they led me to understand that if I continue my wicked ways all I'll be doing is talking to the devil himself 

Im done with the "probing discussions" 

retired Strokesie 

I'm not having it Gaelic. I'll give you to Wednesday at the latest before we see you snooping around in other threads lol

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm not having it Gaelic. I'll give you to Wednesday at the latest before we see you snooping around in other threads lol

lol 

its. hard I have had a look and Christ there are some dickheads on this forum in other threads 

it's quite funny it's the mod troll that keeps banning me but looking around he is the biggest wum on here 

no ill not be posting ... I'll stick to my guns 

• Like 1