Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

Just now, GaelicFox said:

In all honestly smith wouldn't beat in one if they fought 5 times 

Yeah probably right. Sosa is a tough mo fo I'll give him that. I'd just like to see Smith have another go at him in Liverpool if it was possible. 

6 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yeah probably right. Sosa is a tough mo fo I'll give him that. I'd just like to see Smith have another go at him in Liverpool if it was possible. 

Nah mate not gonna happen.

Eddie Hearn will be in a bad mood for a few days after tonight.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

George Groves next one on Friday is on channel 5 lol

The German promotion companies have no clout in this country 

I actually think groves is improving again 

there is a big fight in him yet 

wouldn't be surprised if Eubank Jnr was on undercard , Hearn and aj have refused to have him the Dec fight 

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

The German promotion companies have no clout in this country 

I actually think groves is improving again 

there is a big fight in him yet 

wouldn't be surprised if Eubank Jnr was on undercard , Hearn and aj have refused to have him the Dec fight 

Not a shock is it, burnt his bridges quite badly over here, he'd be best to piss of to the states and try and carve out a rep over there

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Heard on the radio that Froch is considering coming out of retirement to fight triple G!

I dunno if it's all bollox? If it isn't, Froch wtf are you thinking? He can't be short of money yet surely?

lol

GGG's manager was very open about it in Monaco at weekend , they are trying tempt him out , 5m guaranteed 

he is fit and trim and I know he still spars weekly 

why not ? 

He wont be scared of him , he also wont beat him , but worth a shot 

I think it would have to be £10m to even tempt him, so can't see it happening 

16 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Heard on the radio that Froch is considering coming out of retirement to fight triple G!

I dunno if it's all bollox? If it isn't, Froch wtf are you thinking? He can't be short of money yet surely?

lol

I read somewhere that Froch is really frugal with his money. Even when he was earning big money, apparently he used to only 'pay' himself a few hundred quid a week to cover the bills and basics and never splashed out on the luxuries. Not sure if he's invested it or not but I agree he can't be short of cash. I hope he stays retired and doesn't get tempted by GGG. I know he's still fit and all that but he ain't getting any younger. Doesn't really need to prove himself, so stick to the cushy number on Sky I say! 

Interesting proposition really.

golovkin is a natural middleweight and the fight would surely be his first at super middleweight as I can't see carl fighting him any lighter. 

That chin is cast iron at middle weight but froch would surely be able to hit him and hit him harder than he has been hit before  it'd of been a much better fight a few years ago but carl not quite over the hill yet.

i think golovkin would win and I think the only man on the planet capable of posting a victory against golovkin is andre ward (that includes floyd) and that's with a clear natural weight advantage but I'd be a lot less confident than the brook fight.

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Interesting proposition really.

golovkin is a natural middleweight and the fight would surely be his first at super middleweight as I can't see carl fighting him any lighter. 

That chin is cast iron at middle weight but froch would surely be able to hit him and hit him harder than he has been hit before  it'd of been a much better fight a few years ago but carl not quite over the hill yet.

i think golovkin would win and I think the only man on the planet capable of posting a victory against golovkin is andre ward (that includes floyd) and that's with a clear natural weight advantage but I'd be a lot less confident than the brook fight.

Yea ward is capable for sure , that's being saved for a 100m in Vegas I suspect 

34 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Are these both middle weights Gaelic? Light heavy?

Light heavy col 

kovlaev beat / battered Nathan cleverly at a time when the British media had cleverly down to be very special 

it's a proper super fight this 

JayZ the rapper is Wards promoter now 

3 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Light heavy col 

kovlaev beat / battered Nathan cleverly at a time when the British media had cleverly down to be very special 

it's a proper super fight this 

JayZ the rapper is Wards promoter now 

Is it 2am

I've got a fcking game in the morning :rolleyes:

• Like 1