Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Bit slow off the mark but just realised Chisora vs Whyte is an actual thing. lol

Absolute madness. Possibly worth watching just to see what levels of insane kick off. Two ****ing average boxers but too absolute first class whack jobs.

5ZuqpGn.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Sky Box Office boxing has turned into WWE with these shitty staged press conferences. Chisora throws a table for no reason.

Shameless attempt to get more viewers.. not until he climbs onto the top rope and elbow drops him will i be interested in that fight.

Edited by MPH

24 minutes ago, Durnerz said:

Just get the feeling Whyte vs Chisora will be pedestrian pace with little action, hope I'm wrong though.

I thought same today it would be par for them to stink the place out , but actually whyte will let loose I suspect 

• Like 1

On 08/12/2016 at 18:10, GaelicFox said:

I thought same today it would be par for them to stink the place out , but actually whyte will let loose I suspect 

Hes not your typical triple z British heavy weight white tbf, I could give you examples but I'd be preaching to the converted, can let his hands go will be interesting to see how del reacts. 

Its a packed card looking forward to it. Quigg is another interesting fighter to have back in the ring although dunno who he's fighting, can't be arsed to look literally just got from Porto and head is all over the place. lol 

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Hes not your typical triple z British heavy weight white tbf, I could give you examples but I'd be preaching to the converted, can let his hands go will be interesting to see how del reacts. 

Its a packed card looking forward to it. Quigg is another interesting fighter to have back in the ring although dunno who he's fighting, can't be arsed to look literally just got from Porto and head is all over the place. lol 

You went ? 

Bless ya 

6 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Fair play for going. Nice one.

• Like 1

Boxing for breakfast 

loving this on BoxNation ! 

World championship action with finest Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee , scrambled eggs and smoke salmon on a toasted sesame bagel  (rubbed with local Leics extra virgin rape seed oil...v tasty)   

What a time to be alive 

49 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Ruiz jnr is a fat fukker aint he? Surely he wont last the pace?

He wasn't  so effective since 5th round 

he is obese ... strange how he has any fitness 

good fight , Parker is a bit boring

but right call 

Hughie Fury v Parker next I'm hearing 

Edited by GaelicFox

57 minutes ago, Durnerz said:

Got a feeling Joshua will have to come off the floor tonight to win. Molina looking for the one big punch, still think it'll be too much for him and expect AJ to finish it in or around round 5.

Only if he goes out dancing first.

Looks like another epic mismatch to me but wouldn't be surprised to see AJ string it out for a few rounds to keep the punters happy.

Hope I'm wrong. Would be great to see a proper tear up and I like the way Molina's handled himself pre-fight

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Durnerz said:

Got a feeling Joshua will have to come off the floor tonight to win. Molina looking for the one big punch, still think it'll be too much for him and expect AJ to finish it in or around round 5.

No way is AJ being dropped by Molina 

inside 3 for the bodybuilder