Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Liamlcfc1

Kettering Town Away

• 2 weeks later...

Prices are

Adults £10

Concessions £8

Under 21 £6

Under 16 £4

Under 11 £2

Academy £1

As far as I know the game is STILL to be played at Rockingham Road and not Rushden and Diamonds former ground Nene Park.

Hope this helps.

think goint to go to this, after differing about going to the real madrid game or not it then sold out so may take the kids to this instead..

apparently its a leicester 11 so not too sure who will be playing.. with the RM game a few days away from it i cant see any of the main players being involved..

many people planning on going ???

What time everyone getting there? I think the FT'ers going should have a game of bowling after ;)

Camping overnight, most of us. There is a line now stretching to Asda. They're predicting it will reach Wicksteed Park by midday.

Anyone know if there is a parking limet around the ground as i'm disabled and need to park near to the ground ?

There wasnt any when i looked at google street view, so wont imagine so unless its been implented recently

Also Question 6 backs up my point http://www.conferencegrounds.co.uk/kettering_ground_review1.htm

Archived