Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Glastonbury 05!

Looks amazing! I'd love to go, and the mud e.t.c, does look abit of a laugh, and I know thats all part of the experience but I dunno whether I could hack it. Anyway been watching the live sets all night, so far i've seen Doves, K.T. Tunstall (Acoustic - Black House & the Cherry Tree) currently watching The Killers who are pretty good from what i've seen so far!

Can't wait till Coldplay tomorrow! :banana:

Wading%20-%20Robin.jpg

Camping%20-%20Wash%20out%20-%20Robin.jpg

Looks abit of a nightmare to me.

127233[/snapback]

Thats what I mean, I could probably live with the mud for a while (Couple of hours, lol) but after that i'd just get pissed off, I'd need to get clean, and then theres the sleeping problem how are you ment to sleep in those tents? You'd drown in your sleep :blink:lol

However the music is amazing!

Well it won't be happening next year, so i guess the fields will have at least 2 years to recover.

127286[/snapback]

Not heard about that...Why?

Watching the White Stripes now, there amazing!

Well it won't be happening next year, so i guess the fields will have at least 2 years to recover.

127286[/snapback]

127295[/snapback]

I can't say who, but someone i know produces the tickets for big events, and they've been told that there won't be one next year.

This year was in serious doubt until only a few months ago.

127286[/snapback]

127295[/snapback]

I can't say who, but someone i know produces the tickets for big events, and they've been told that there won't be one next year.

127301[/snapback]

:huh::o Intresting...

Just watching Kasabian now, they rock! However I am no way anti swearing but Kasabian are really just excessively swearing for no reason! Earlier I was watching them and in one sentance they must have used about 3/4 swear words! Anyway there music rocks and thats really all that counts!

Coldplay are on tonight! YEY!

I :wub: Coldplay! :banana:

127286[/snapback]

127295[/snapback]

127301[/snapback]

The fact there isn't one next year has been public knowledge for over 6 months now. They are doing it to give the local residents a year off from a hundred thousand pot smoking hippies.

Coldplay and White Stripes really annoy me. I'd be quite happy to see them both vanish!

I agree with Chainsaw, Bright Eyes are immense compared to the other slash there. Kasabian looked quite good aswell as did Killers.

Coldplay make my eyes bleed!

Man what a 5 days that was, wednesday and thursday were boiling when I woke up friday to all that rain and thunder etc it was awful, when you walked about the site there were rivers flowing through tents, Saturday morning was grim but no rain, sat afternoon boiling as were sunday.

Goldie lookin chain were well funny, top men.

Razorlite were ok, Brian Wilson ( of Beach boys) was well good on a sunny sunday afternoon on shrooms.

Ian Brown and Primal Scream capped off a mad weekend perfectly.

I thought the White Stripes were awfull so boring for a headline act.

Kasabian sounded well good and so did there new material.

Big up to the Jazz stage and the Pear cider.

Big up to the Jazz stage and the Pear cider.

Ummmmmmm Pear Cider, lovely stuff.

It was a fantastic 5 days, as it always is. My highlights were Brian Wilson and FatboySlim.

Along with various other events that I won't bother describing because the MAGIC wouldn't come acorss well in a message board.

I advise anyone who has the oppurtunity to try out this life changing experience to do so. It is the happiest place on earth with an atmosphere far removed from anything else you will ever experience.

Oh and Petrescu, don't knock what you have not tried. (althought Bright Eyeses are bloody good)

127286[/snapback]

127295[/snapback]

127301[/snapback]

The festival takes a fallow year every 5 years to give the farmland a break and to consider any major improvements that could be brought to the festival. I suggest some drainage!

Coldplay and White Stripes really annoy me. I'd be quite happy to see them both vanish!

I agree with Chainsaw, Bright Eyes are immense compared to the other slash there. Kasabian looked quite good aswell as did Killers.

Coldplay make my eyes bleed!

128740[/snapback]

Conor Oberst annoys me.

Not sure why.

Irational annoyance.

Archived