Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Hull

Need a little help, trying to suprise the boyfriend with Hull Away tickets but I'm confused as to where to get the foxes bus tickets from?

any help would be appreciated :)

I don't travel on Fox Travel (only once), but can you buy foxes travel over the telephone? I am sure when I rang up today, the man asked me if I need any travel for Hull, so I assume it's that.

Got mine, we've sold nearly 2,000 apparently, they didn't sound confident of getting any more which is fvcking annoying seeing as West Ham had absolutely loads.

Doesn't it say 'more avaliable if wanted' on lcfcdirect?

I can't remember if Hull's away end is two tier. Anyone? This will be my fourth visit to the KC, but I just can't remember.

Doesn't it say 'more avaliable if wanted' on lcfcdirect?

I can't remember if Hull's away end is two tier. Anyone? This will be my fourth visit to the KC, but I just can't remember.

Its not two tiered but I thought the whole of the end behind the goal would be available if we wanted it.

Anyway I'm Row Z, reckon this will be majority standing anyhow especially if we get good results against Pompey and Blackpool.

I go to Uni at Hull and bought my tickets yesterday, not thinking I have got them delivered to my Hull address, any body know if Im going to have trouble getting the tickets? Not sure what the policy is, due to crowd trouble etc....will be gutted if I just get refunded

I go to Uni at Hull and bought my tickets yesterday, not thinking I have got them delivered to my Hull address, any body know if Im going to have trouble getting the tickets? Not sure what the policy is, due to crowd trouble etc....will be gutted if I just get refunded

Wont be any trouble at all getting tickets from Leicester for the LCFC end.

We are ST holders and have bought tickets for Posh away with no trouble, though thats obviously becasue they know we are genuine. Have you bought tickets for Leicester games before? If so you will be fine, if it was the first time it might be questuioned.

Archived