Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Hull

For those of us that are keen on standing....... found this on football ground guide!

"Please note that the stadium has been designated a no standing area, which on the face of it seems a little ridiculous. This has led to some unpleasant confrontations between away fans and stewards, so you have been warned. Craig Waites a visiting Bradford City fan adds; 'On my last visit I felt the Policing was over the top. It was like going back to the 1980's'."

For those of us that are keen on standing....... found this on football ground guide!

"Please note that the stadium has been designated a no standing area, which on the face of it seems a little ridiculous. This has led to some unpleasant confrontations between away fans and stewards, so you have been warned. Craig Waites a visiting Bradford City fan adds; 'On my last visit I felt the Policing was over the top. It was like going back to the 1980's'."

No problems for us last season, just went straight to the back and stood, obviously they will try and tell you to sit down but no-one did so they went away after a while.

Think the allocation is was just under 2,400? Could be wrong though. Either way there's still a few hundred left

Fair enough, the ticket office tell you different every time depending on which member of staff you get lol. Either way, Im absolutely buzzing for this!

They go off sale at 5pm on friday. Still a fair few hundred left as I've just had no problems getting hold of 2 tickets. Last season stood all game and didn't even get asked to sit down by a steward. Can't wait for this now. Spur of the moment decision to go to this!

Hull Tickets On Sale Until Friday

Posted on: Thu 01 Dec 2011

City supporters have until 3.30pm on Friday to purchase their tickets for Saturday's ALL TICKET away trip to Hull City.

Over 2,000 members of the Blue Army will make the journey to Humberside, as the Foxes go in search of a third win in four games under returning manager Nigel Pearson.

And with no away tickets on sale from the KC Stadium on the day of the game, supporters that plan to be part of the travelling Foxes faithful MUST buy their tickets before Friday's 3.30pm deadline.

As of Thursday morning, the Club have around 600 tickets remaining on general sale. These are available from our dedicated Sales Centre on 0844 815 5000 or in person from the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium.

If anyone wants a 16-22 off me for the normal price but can't get theirs before Friday 3:30 then let me know/PM me, I'll be taking it back soon-ish though so make sure it's quick.

EDIT; No-one got in touch, being taken back tomorrow.

Anyone know the best sort of area to park please

I have been three times to the KC before, and I am going this Saturday as well.

On our previous visits, we parked in a car park which is opposite the ground... Well, the ground itself is in the middle of a park thing (lots of trees and a path etc), so we park in the car park, and then all you do is cross a road and walk through the park thing and then you are at the KC Stadium. Had no trouble getting and parking before, although it is slightly more difficult getting out of, but not too bad. (The road is a main road as well I think which gets pretty busy).

Also, there is a massive flood-lit car park next to the ground, and I think that is welcome to away fans as well. According to the football ground guide, the City centre (if you want to go there) has a park and ride. For full information, just check http://www.footballgroundguide.com/hull_city/

Archived