Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Hull

Saturday 3rd December 2011

Kick Off 3.00pm

Ticket prices: Adults £24.00, Seniors (60+) £14.00, 16-22 years £14.00, 11-15 years £10.00, 10 years and under £5.00.

Tickets are on sale:

Mon 21st Nov- Priority 1 STH

Tues 22nd Nov- Priority 2 STH

Weds 23rd Nov- Priority 3 STH

Thurs 24th Nov - Members

Fri 25th Nov- General sale

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 10.00am

Price are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £19.00

Under 18 STH £17.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £22.00

Under 18 £20.00

Decent prices, should be a bit of added spice now with NP coming home.

On it!

Got a mate in Hull so this was always planning on this from the day the fixtures came out.

Decent train price from Sheff, cheap student tickets and the added interest of the Pearson business just makes this all the better.

Hull to Skegness on the train is £7.25? I swear down every single place is more expensive to get to from Leicester. EVERYWHERE.

Definitely going to this, mates from Uni are going and it could be interesting now.

Leicester to Hull, and a lift to Skeg after the game. It's not the best route, 8:05 start via Beeston and Doncaster. Still happy with my bargain though.

£14 is a bargain! love that ground :) Some of their fans last year were disgusting for the racist chants. Looking forward to it now NP will be our manager :) wonder if we will sell out because of NP and the cheap prices.....

Can't see us selling out, expecting over 2000

Going to be a bit tasty this one now.....

I agree mate.

I can imagine us taking a few as well that Pearson's loan spell up there has expired.

I can see us needing more than the usual 2000 or so they usually give anyway.

Archived