Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Hull

**** ME! Why the drama?

Theres tickets left, if you want one, pick up the phone and ring the ticket office! If you want to know how many are left, do exactly the same!

Why waste a phone call if someone on here knows my question ****nuts??? Anyway been down the ground today anyway we got allocated 2400, and we have 700 left!!

According to the website tonight there were no tickets left.

Do lcfcdirect get a certain amount? For example, if we are allocated 2,400 for Hull, do the ticket office place something like 500 avaliable for purchase on the internet, and use the rest for direct purchasing in the ticket office and over the telephone?

Because it always seems to be that lcfcdirect indicates we are nearly sold out when there are plenty more tickets left. Obviously you have said it about Hull, and I think Simmo86 mentioned Portsmouth.

Anyway, our tickets still haven't arrived in the post yet, and I rang up and purchased on Thursday!

Archived