Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Hull

sold a fair few in last few days then!!!!!!! does anyone officially know what the allocation was ive read about a hundred different figures throughout this thread?

From the OS article they said we had sold just over 2000 with around 600 left

From the OS article they said we had sold just over 2000 with around 600 left

seems to point to about 2,500 if only 100 (stunning effort if the case and everyone sings there pants off for Pearson) strong sales on last day if 600 left yesterday! seems doubtful.

just a side note: read on a west ham forum that they were given 4,100 initially but only sold 2,500 for last months game

seems to point to about 2,500 if only 100 (stunning effort if the case and everyone sings there pants off for Pearson) strong sales on last day if 600 left yesterday! seems doubtful.

just a side note: read on a west ham forum that they were given 4,100 initially but only sold 2,500 for last months game

Wouldn't surprise me if we had 2500 going, cheapish tickets, added spice and an upturn in form.

Should be a cracker anyway!

sold a fair few in last few days then!!!!!!! does anyone officially know what the allocation was ive read about a hundred different figures throughout this thread?

sorry i think there waas about 300 to 400 left got it wrong still not a bad effort though :scarf:

we need to outsing the chants towards pearson and get behing the boys

Hay Guys,

Does anybody know if there will be any tickets travelling up on the coaches or does anyone have a spare ticket?

I did not think I could go but can now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Do you mean the FoxTravel? Taken from the previous page:

No foxestravel left.

Looks like I won't be going.

Do you mean the FoxTravel? Taken from the previous page:

No sorry mate,

Should have been clearer, I would be driving from Sheffield.

I need a match ticket only, I believe any left tickets goes up” on the coaches”

Or wondered if anyone had a spare ticket, cancelation type of thing...

Thanks for the reply

James

Archived