Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Brighton prices announced

Saturday 4th February 2012

Kick Off 3.00pm

Ticket prices:

Adults £24.00

Seniors (65+) £17.00

Under 18's £12.00

Under 10's £6.00.

Mon 23rd Jan- Priority 1 STH

Tues 24th Jan- Priority 2 STH

Weds 25th Jan - Priority 3 STH

Thurs 26th Jan - Members

Fri 27th Jan - General sale

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 9.00am.

Prices are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £20.00

Under 18 STH £18.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £23.00

Under 18 £21.00

U18 for me, pretty good price that.

I will definitely be there. ****ing HATE the Albion, and their fair weather fans. Half their fans went back to supporting Chelsea the moment they dropped out of the playoff spots.

Tickets wont get to general sale on this one, everyone will want to go for the weekend

Don't say that for ****s sake. :cry:

I have 2 questions. 1. How long does it take to get there ? 2. Would they not allocate us more if we sell out our first allocation ?

There ground holds 22,500 and with them doing reasonably well i imagine they are filling it, so i doubt will get given an extra allocation, just the normal 10% so 2250

I think 2250 is all we will get, I don't think anyone else has been given more. It's a new stadium and a seaside town famed for it's night life so I don't think it will make general sale. I am taking a mini bus of 20 people for the weekend and I'm concerned if they will all get tickets.

I think 2250 is all we will get, I don't think anyone else has been given more. It's a new stadium and a seaside town famed for it's night life so I don't think it will make general sale. I am taking a mini bus of 20 people for the weekend and I'm concerned if they will all get tickets.

There's 6/7 of us going, 3 of us are season ticket holders but I should be able to get hold of another 4 season tickets :fc:

So how long does it take to get there and you can buy 2 tickets with 1 season ticket carmt u ?

Google maps??

No you can't buy 2 tickets with 1 season ticket.

1 reference number/ST = 1 ticket.

All season tickets holders are priority three at the very least.

• 2 weeks later...

Do any season ticket holders who aren't going want to buy me an adult ticket for this? This is one of the few games I can make it to this season and I bet it sells out before general sale.

Nearer the time I MAY be able to help you out.

Do any season ticket holders who aren't going want to buy me an adult ticket for this? This is one of the few games I can make it to this season and I bet it sells out before general sale.

Nearer the time I MAY be able to help you out.

I think 2250 is all we will get, I don't think anyone else has been given more. It's a new stadium and a seaside town famed for it's night life so I don't think it will make general sale. I am taking a mini bus of 20 people for the weekend

and I'm concerned if they will all get tickets.

I'm pretty sure Leeds took more to the Friday night game at there place

I'm pretty sure Leeds took more to the Friday night game at there place

Been on their forum and they say allocation of around 2600 is all we will get, they pretty much sell out their Saturday matches so very unlikely any more will be offered.

Archived