Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Yes you can take beer on the train.

ALSO PEOPLE ATTENDING NOTTS COUNTY GROUND:

For the past 2 seasons when I have been there, they will only let a certain amount of people in. With there being 8,000 Leicester Fans, I'd get there early to avoid dissapointment.

they will be servin booze in the Notts County bar wont they? and what about in the stadium? its my first trip to scum-land.

I think there was an article in this thread saying that the shitty ground won't be serving alcohol in the away section :/

Not looked at above posts about where to drink tomorrow, given the police warnings. But in my experience Hooters don't let large groups of fans in (there were about 10 of us last time and none were wearing colours). The Globe just round the corner from there let us in last time, but given the police warnings I dunno if they will this time. Notts Co ground has a limit of 400 people. We use a place called The Beeches http://www.thebeecheshotel.co.uk/ I've just rang them up and they will be open before and after the game with an open door policy. There are plenty of Forest fans in there, so propbably not the place to go if you think you're Danny Dyer. But they're welcoming to anyone wanting a quiet pint or three

<p><p>

I'm in the upper and if someone tells me to sit down, I'll be pissed off and tell them I paid for my ticket and I'll stand if I want.On a different note, I'm on row M does anyone know how far the upper tier goes up. its my first time in the upper tier :thumbup:

And they'll say that they paid for their ticket and are also entitled to see the game not your back.

Don't get me wrong I hate sitting down at games, but using the 'I paid for my ticket I'll do what I want' is a very weak argument

And they'll say that they paid for their ticket and are also entitled to see the game not your back.

Don't get me wrong I hate sitting down at games, but using the 'I paid for my ticket I'll do what I want' is a very weak argument

I see where your coming from and I was being very naive with that post, however I've found out I'm near the back anyway so I should be able to stand up. I agree with you Stu and yes as you say people do have the right to sit down :thumbup:

You'd be lucky to get half 5! The games don't often finish til 5, it's a good 15-20min walk normally however the Police are stopping you going the direct route trentside so they'd probably take you over Ladybay and past sad pie ground.

this all this malarky to o with pubs not serving us etc is reiduclous, people will still find ways to get a beer down their necks, even if it means going to the local co-op and drinking on the street! if anything i think it could possibly cause more trouble! im at student studying at Notts Trent and i happen to live very near the ground so looking forward to having a few beers then head to Trent Bridge Inn, not going to be wearing colours so wont be an issue! aslong as your not breathing blue you should be fine to get into TBI

5-10min hold, 5-10min to get out stand. 20min walk min to station. So you'd get to the entrance 5:30-5:40 and then queue as we have ticket barriers like at leics!

We'll be 3-0 down after 60mins so he'll have plenty of time

I see where your coming from and I was being very naive with that post, however I've found out I'm near the back anyway so I should be able to stand up. I agree with you Stu and yes as you say people do have the right to sit down :thumbup:

Yeh they do,however boring it seems!

Bring back safe standing

<p>

We'll be 3-0 down after 60mins so he'll have plenty of time

Yeh they do,however boring it seems!

Bring back safe standing

What works for some doesn't work for others which is understandable, on the subject of safe standing, I agree.

red dog.... did you post earlier that row aa was front row lower Bridgford? i am row c and was under the impression when i purchased tickets i would be very close to front (three rows back if i watched sesame street enough as a nipper). however if you are correct row c would be around 28-30 rows back? would much prefer this if you can confirm.. not loving being at the front one bit!!

Sounds like it might be a right mare to get a few beers before the game lol

Might atchually end up in this place.

http://www.triptojerusalem.com/

Tourists pub 5 mins from the city but far enough from ground so might not be checking tickets/id

Think it'll be the backup!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-16438234

Yep.

Archived