Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

8000 pairs of hands in the air, shaking, to "THE WHOLE WORLD SMILES WITH YOUUUUUU" would be my preference come 2.59. Won't happen, but it's a lovely thought and image.

that would look really good, i would much prefer to do this than poznan

We all get the point and we all would rather do WYS, but it's Forest away with a lot of day trippers that just simply don't know the words.

It's lovely to dream though...

I just don't know how people can't know the words i went to my first game by the end of the 95 minutes (classic leicester stoppage time) i was singing and handing it's not hard to pick up surely. As i say though i'd like to hear it sung in a slow manor to gain it's maximum effect or atleast slower than what it is at the minute

I just don't know how people can't know the words i went to my first game by the end of the 95 minutes (classic leicester stoppage time) i was singing and handing it's not hard to pick up surely. As i say though i'd like to hear it sung in a slow manor to gain it's maximum effect or atleast slower than what it is at the minute

I think people do know the words it's just the 3rd and 4th line people get mixed up in the order? I myself am fairly confident in knowing the words (don't want to sound too cocky). Just the 3rd and 4th line always sound a mumble!

When your smiling when your smiling the whole world smiles with you

when your laughing when your laughing the sun comes shining through

When your sighing you'll bring on the rain

So stop sighing and be happy again

cus when your smiling when your smiling

the whole world smiles with you

the

whole

world

smiles

with

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

WE'RE LEICESTER!

pretty sure thats it right?

When your smiling when your smiling the whole world smiles with you

when your laughing when your laughing the sun comes shining through

When your sighing you'll bring on the rain

So stop sighing and be happy again

cus when your smiling when your smiling

the

whole

world

smiles

with

youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

WE'RE LEICESTER!

pretty sure thats it right?

On the 3rd line i always thought it was crying?

Ah well, I've proved a point i'm a fail

Do u reckon the atmosphere in bridgeford upper will be as good as bridgeford lower?

Do u reckon the atmosphere in bridgeford upper will be as good as bridgeford lower?

Sorry about the echo!

I figured lower would be better in the pit as it were if we can get it right it will be very reminiscent of the kop and you know we will be louder than forest! :scarf:

Hope it's good in the upper

i hope so too for everyone up there i went to the upper last time we played in the cup when their goal keeper scored to put the score back to 1-0 who won that game again ;) quality night im hoping for the same rollercoaster Saturday got my lcfc top my jesters hat and my blue adidas gazzielles for my cup final :lei1::scarf: :city:

Archived