Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Who would have thought hey they don't care lol

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2565880,00.html?

Nottingham Forest are opening the upper tier of the Trent End for Saturday's FA Cup 3rd round meeting with Leicester (kick-off 3pm).

The club originally only made tickets available to Reds fans for the Main Stand and lower sections of the Trent End and Brian Clough Stands.

But following a boost in ticket sales for the third round tie, tickets are now available for the upper tier of the Trent End.

The thing I don't get about all this "do they / don't they care" nonsense is that it really, seriously doesn't matter to me either way!

Even if it is a completely one-sided rivalry and the Forest fans don't give a shit, well who gives a ****? It's still a massive match for me and beating the dirty reds always feels great.

I couldn't care two shits whether or not this feeling is mutual, so why for one do the Forest fans feel the need to keep banging on about how "they don't care"? Fine, you don't care - doesn't bother me!

Also why do fans on here not think the same ****ing thing? All this "no you do care really" bollocks is very embarrassing...

http://www.nottingha...565880,00.html?

Nottingham Forest are opening the upper tier of the Trent End for Saturday's FA Cup 3rd round meeting with Leicester (kick-off 3pm).

The club originally only made tickets available to Reds fans for the Main Stand and lower sections of the Trent End and Brian Clough Stands.

But following a boost in ticket sales for the third round tie, tickets are now available for the upper tier of the Trent End.

How many are predicted to come now? They maybe have just realised that it could be embarassing for them if more away fans are at their home ground.

dont think you will mate

i love all the fans who don't do the poznan and keep the same boring expression on their face saying "oh i'm too cool for that" Yet the whole block is jumping and singing from it seriously it's just a bit of fun and whats more fun than your team scoring a goal jesus :facepalm:

The thing I don't get about all this "do they / don't they care" nonsense is that it really, seriously doesn't matter to me either way!

Even if it is a completely one-sided rivalry and the Forest fans don't give a shit, well who gives a ****? It's still a massive match for me and beating the dirty reds always feels great.

I couldn't care two shits whether or not this feeling is mutual, so why for one do the Forest fans feel the need to keep banging on about how "they don't care"? Fine, you don't care - doesn't bother me!

Also why do fans on here not think the same ****ing thing? All this "no you do care really" bollocks is very embarrassing...

exactly.

http://www.nottingha...565880,00.html?

i bet if they lost on monday then this rise is sales wouldn't have happened. hahaha

lol

Nah I genuinely think it looks alright. It's just cringey that we're able to do that and yet half our supporters don't even know the words to WYS.

Too true! i agree with that although i think we should slow WYS down like we do to copy spurs i think it's the one song that is definitive of our support and our team

Good point i still think it has a place on the terrace i have to say though at 14:55 i'd rather hear the whole stand burst into a slow WYS instead of that ****ing mull of kyintire :doh:

think WYS is a birlliant song, would much rather be in favour of 8000 singing this, but wouldnt mind doing the Poznan

Looks like the poznan is on then 14:55 Both stands if we pull it off i think it could look brilliant IMO

It can be as 'on' as you like, but not enough people will do it. Half the people going don't even know what a 'poznan' as we call it is, where we got it from and who the team are!

Archived