Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

Wouldn't be too optimistic about the upper. In our relegation season when we won 3-2 in the LC there, me and a few mates were on the first row of the upper tier. Constantly hassled by people behind to sit down, and when Clem scored the injury time winner, they shouted at us to sit down as we celebrated. Ridiculous.

<p><p>

Wouldn't be too optimistic about the upper. In our relegation season when we won 3-2 in the LC there, me and a few mates were on the first row of the upper tier. Constantly hassled by people behind to sit down, and when Clem scored the injury time winner, they shouted at us to sit down as we celebrated. Ridiculous.

I'm in the upper and if someone tells me to sit down, I'll be pissed off and tell them I paid for my ticket and I'll stand if I want.On a different note, I'm on row M does anyone know how far the upper tier goes up. its my first time in the upper tier :thumbup:

<p><p>

I'm in the upper and if someone tells me to sit down, I'll be pissed off and tell them I paid for my ticket and I'll stand if I want.On a different note, I'm on row M does anyone know how far the upper tier goes up. its my first time in the upper tier :thumbup:

Thats a sad story :( its my 5th trip to forest no one has ever told me to sit down i remember last season i was in U lower and there was a really good fan atmosphere it was a heat wave 32 degrees shining down everyone sweating so people took it in turns to get water and pass it around it was quality

<p><p>

I'm also in the upper, row N, I think we will be near the front. I don't want anyone telling me to sit down.

I'm in row m and I've got a feeling that I will be at the front of the upper tier. I reckon the lower tier goes from A - K or something like that and then K - Z. Just my theory but as I've said its my first time in the upper tier.

I'm in row m and I've got a feeling that I will be at the front of the upper tier. I reckon the lower tier goes from A - K or something like that and then K - Z. Just my theory but as I've said its my first time in the upper tier.

It says on your ticket upper or lower.

Boring hell all this nonsense about am I lower or upper, its forest away.

My objective is to make the game before 5 past 3.

Haven't even looked at my ticket yet.

Lower tier goes aa- z , upper tier has less rows and goes row A up to about S/T, it's a lot steeper upper tier. So upper M will be a few rows from the back.

Seats in the 160s range are behind the goal (V1/V2) block

http://www.freewebs....Ground%2011.jpg pic to show

The thought of that stand being blue on Saturday just makes me hard. It's a shame I have to be in the stand, rather than sitting in the Clough stand, just to get the view.

How about nobody go up early. Then at 3:01 all 8000 fans do a conga to the seats?? lol lol

Does anyone remember the Cheltenham fans doing the conga? lol

Hopefully everyone will stagger from the pub to the ground at about quarter-to and a lot will be pissed up when they get to their seats.

Whilst those of us in the lower tier were falling over each other lol

Archived