Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ThurnbyLodgeFox

Forest away FA Cup

In post match interviews after the game today they said Forest's next match in just under 2 weeks against Southampton.. lol. Until someone reminded them of the Leicester game to which they replied "well no one is really bothered by that game, it always seems a bigger fixture for Leicester than Forest"

It's Forest and Derby, your in bed together (8)

For me Cov is bigger than Forest because of location but your love for the sheep is embarrassing.

Give us a break mate our support is f in shite! Embarrassing at times! E.g every home game! Fair enough we take good numbers but approx 5 to 10% sing. Want to see good support, check out lech Poznan on youtube, 9.00 min vid of absolutely unbelievable support! Makes us look like thurlaston magpies!

magpies Saturday or Sunday team?

Why are you so eager to prove to everyone that 'Forest don't care about Leicester'. If you didn't care why would you sign up to a Leicester forum and start preaching about how no-one from Nottingham gives a shit about the fixture, who are you trying to convince, yourself?. 7000 fans for a home game, supposedly from a 'big' club is shockingly appalling, even if they're in a poor run of form.

I was just saying what was said on BBC radio, just there is a total apathy for the cup game and was intrigued why it was such a big fixture to take so many fans or whether just because it was local? We sold a similar amount for Newcastle in the league cup but obviously they brought less down..

Have fun.. I won't bother you again! ;)

I was just saying what was said on BBC radio, just there is a total apathy for the cup game and was intrigued why it was such a big fixture to take so many fans or whether just because it was local? We sold a similar amount for Newcastle in the league cup but obviously they brought less down..

Ahh dont go.we need a forum pet.

Nothing against you personally, just most Forest fans in general. If they don't 'care' about us then why are they forever going on about it.

Give us a break mate our support is f in shite! Embarrassing at times! E.g every home game! Fair enough we take good numbers but approx 5 to 10% sing. Want to see good support, check out lech Poznan on youtube, 9.00 min vid of absolutely unbelievable support! Makes us look like thurlaston magpies!

Don't you dare say that sort of thing about Thurlaston Magpies. :glare:

In post match interviews after the game today they said Forest's next match in just under 2 weeks against Southampton.. lol. Until someone reminded them of the Leicester game to which they replied "well no one is really bothered by that game, it always seems a bigger fixture for Leicester than Forest"

So what you're saying is you encourage shit attendances?

Now it makes sense.

If that was Leicester, that would piss me off immensely regardless of the opposition. That seems very unprofessional.

They don't really seem to care about anything these days according to sources only a measly 400 fans showed up to protest Steve mclaren and the board to be outed! Mike Ashley wouldn't even blink at those numbers it's laughable. Their garden shed is in ruin and has got worse and worse and with no care for infrastructure they have seen their fan base slowly disappear. If anything we should cast off Coventry (who will be league 1 next season) and Forest and set about derby more! We look like the only 2 midlands teams with any basic structure makes perfect sense to me.

Going to Forest on Saturday, just got a quick question as I rarely travel on trains anywhere...

Will I be safe buying return train tickets on the day or should I buy them online before? We've got 8000 fans going so unsure about what availability on trains will be like :S ?

Going to Forest on Saturday, just got a quick question as I rarely travel on trains anywhere...

Will I be safe buying return train tickets on the day or should I buy them online before? We've got 8000 fans going so unsure about what availability on trains will be like :S ?

They will cram you on somehow. I've pre booked but i'm going from Norwich so it is much cheaper to pre book than pay on the day. (When i say cheaper i mean £28 :| )

I feel rather silly spending £15 for FT when its cheaper to get the train but it just seemed like the quickest and easiest option at the time. :/

If you take your FT ticket back to the ticket office they'll probably refund it you know (though I'd ring up first to check)...

Archived