Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Forest spare tickets?

I have 3 tickets for the lower tier but need 4, also seated together. If anyone would be willing to do a swap and i'll pay the extra ticket difference, I would be very grateful.

If not I'll try nipping down to the ticket office first thing and see what returns they have.

Cheers!

Have we been allocated tickets behind the goal only, or have we been given some of one of the side stands too,just asking coz i still need 3 tickets and will get them in the same side stand and then tell a steward we are city fans to get moved. thx...

Have we been allocated tickets behind the goal only, or have we been given some of one of the side stands too,just asking coz i still need 3 tickets and will get them in the same side stand and then tell a steward we are city fans to get moved. thx...

That won't work as your allocation (stand) is phyisically sold out so they'd just throw you out assuming the home fans dont lynch you first! lol!

Archived