Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Forest spare tickets?

There will be no more additional tickets. I asked when I went down the ticket office on Boxing day and they have been told by Nottingham Forest that they won't be giving them anymore.

Mind you this could change when Forest realize there own fans have not brought any with a few days to go and they panic and give us a few more

I am pretty sure I will have 1 spare ticket, face value for anyone who wants it. Will meet up outside the ground.

The seat is row F in block U1. Although, you can probably go where you want once inside.

Can't pm you for some reason via my mobile. If u still have it can u ring me on 07834487610 as I'd deffo have it. Cheers

Think I’m about to make someone’s day...

This is hurting now but I can’t go and have a spare ticket due to wife having operation on foot and being unable to look after 2 year old twins, yes I thought about being called to an emergency at work, but the devil to the left has been silenced, just! I’ll use the brownie points for my away weekend in Brighton.

I live in Sheffield anyone who can pick it up ideally, but I can still send recorded delivery before 4pm for guaranteed delivery Friday.

Also if you are a dead ringer for Cameron Diaz this is also a plus...

Please email me on

[email protected]

Face value , ill not make on a fellow fox

Gutted : (

Just had a tip off from a mate that there are around 200 tickets in the ticket office now, either returns or tickets held back for the players.

dunno if we know the same people, but i was told this at the same time you posted today. got on the phone, which was answereed immediately, and yes, they have some. didnt say how many, but he was like 'let me just go and have a look' *hold* 'yes ive just managed to find one'

lol

dunno if we know the same people, but i was told this at the same time you posted today. got on the phone, which was answereed immediately, and yes, they have some. didnt say how many, but he was like 'let me just go and

have a look' *hold* 'yes ive just managed to find one'

lol

I sed exactly the same thing I want 3 and they said it's your lucky day some ones returned 3!!!!

Archived