Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 3rd Rd Replay v Forest Tues 17th Jan 7.30 Live on ESPN

Not going to bother, be the first home game ive missed for a long time but after witnessing that shite yesterday a fiver would be too much.

You thought it was that bad? If we play like we did 2nd half we'll give them a right rogering!

Derby-Forest is played on valentines day right?

Under 3k to us for replay would be poorer than the pathetic gate they managed yesterday. We'll sell 20k no matter what at £15/£20 a pop.

No it's 4 weeks today on the 5th..

we'd sell out away end for the league fixture but the cup this year is more an inconvenience..

Money's tight and after £31 for league away .. Well..

No it's 4 weeks today on the 5th..

we'd sell out away end for the league fixture but the cup this year is more an inconvenience..

Money's tight and after £31 for league away .. Well..

You didn't last season did you...

Yeah, we could take more but Derby won't give us any more..

Your away fans seem to double for cup games 4,000 for league and 8,000 for cup. Ours is opposite doubles for league!!

Yeah because in the league we only get given 4200 odd tickets. Just the lower bridgeford.

You thought it was that bad? If we play like we did 2nd half we'll give them a right rogering!

we should have given them a right rogering anyway but couldnt score from 4 yards out! if you thought that was good football then your easily pleased!

Not sure why Leicester have given us over 5100 tickets??? Not even any initial installments like we gave you, do they think home fans won't sell out or is it segregation issues?

Segregation issue, we have given you L block plus N block either side of your normal away allocation the block next to L block on the right hand side K block has been cordoned off as a barrier.

Segregation issue, we have given you L block plus N block either side of your normal away allocation the block next to L block on the right hand side K block has been cordoned off as a barrier.

Ahh thanks.. Seems a bit excessive. They don't go on general sale unil Friday so guess we would know better then!

See they have the disclaimer:

*Please note that although the tickets are printed with the above date and time, this fixture is subject to change. Please monitor the official website or local and national press over the next couple of days for confirmation.

Hi, this might sound a bit stupid as I am a STH. I went to the Forest away match last Saturday, great support everyone! I've payed for my own seat on LCFC Direct and chosen to collect my ticket. Question is, where do I collect my ticket from?

Thanks,

Zack.

Hi, this might sound a bit stupid as I am a STH. I went to the Forest away match last Saturday, great support everyone! I've payed for my own seat on LCFC Direct and chosen to collect my ticket. Question is, where do I collect my ticket

from?

Thanks,

Zack.

Ticket office, in the fan store??

Archived