Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

FA Cup 3rd Rd Replay v Forest Tues 17th Jan 7.30 Live on ESPN

http://www.lcfc.com/...569473,00.html?

City's third round replay against Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup with Budweiser will take place on Wednesday 18 January at King Power Stadium (kick-off 7.45pm).

Tickets for the game will go on general sale from 9am on Monday 9 January to all Leicester City supporters, both online at

www.lcfcdirect.com and to personal callers to the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium.

Season Ticket Holders will have until 5pm on Friday 13 January to secure their own seats for the tie.

Tickets will be priced £20 for Adults (£15 for Season Ticket Holders); £12 for Over-65s and Under-18s; and £6 for Under-12s.

Tickets will be available to purchase from the Leicester City Sales Centre from 9am on Thursday 12 January on 0844 815 5000. Before this time, tickets will only be available online or in person from the City Fanstore.

Season Ticket Holders in Block L and Block H are reminded that their seats will not be available should Forest decide to take their full 15% allocation, as permitted under the rules of the competition (and as defined in Season Ticket Holders Terms and Conditions).

Season Ticket Holders in Block L and Block N are reminded that their seats will not be available as Forest have decided to take their full 15% allocation, as permitted under the rules of the competition (and as defined in Season Ticket Holders Terms and Conditions).

So being a season ticket holder who lives miles away from Leicester will I be able to get my tickets online (as in my seat) or is it gonna end up being a horrendous queue to collect them on the night. The no phones till Thursday thing is just stupid IMO when instead of spreading it out over a week you could have 14000 people trying to get through over 2days

So being a season ticket holder who lives miles away from Leicester will I be able to get my tickets online (as in my seat) or is it gonna end up being a horrendous queue to collect them on the night. The no phones till Thursday thing is just stupid IMO when instead of spreading it out over a week you could have 14000 people trying to get through over 2days

Buy online it is easy you will be able to get your season ticket seat no probs.

We will sell 20,000 + I have no doubt about that.

I hope so because it would be embarrassing after we made a big issue of their pathetic 10,000 but we can factor in a we'd night compared to Sat afternoon.

Also, regardless of their not caring about us, surely they will want to come in numbers to prove a point about having decent support. Any les than 3000 would be totally embarrassing.

We have to offer a minimum of 15% because of cup rulings, therefore L block is given to them to reflect this.

However I wouldn't be surprised if they rejected the 15% and just had the normal 3200 away end.

Cant see them bringing anymore than that. There away support in terms of numbers is very average.

EDIT: Just re-read the article and they have took the full 15% allocation. ****s sake.

Archived