Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Norwich Tickets Wanted or for Sale put them in here

Just been in ticket office for my Derby tickets and guess what they have at least 10 returned Norwich tickets, I also got one for my mate.

You fooking star,just got 1.cant thank you enough pal xx

I officially love you both. ^_^:kissing:

I know of 2 being returned to Ticket Office Friday Lunch Time, so maybe worth a try at 1pm.

Also If anyone is planning to travel minus a Ticket I am traveling with a potential spare, so if anyone wants to PM me I can let them know Friday Night/Sat morning.

Is there still space on the foxes travel?

If not, I may be selling one match ticket...

Hi Matt, I am a Norwich fan and I am interested in your ticket. Even though we still have hundreds available to home supporters, I love the view from the away section of the Jarrold Stand. Your club has stolen 2,400 seats for your miscreant fans which rightfully should have been for well behaved Norwich fans. Furthermore, unlike my fellow NCFC fans - you are high risk. I therefore feel you are duty bound to accept my offer of 10 quid. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi Matt, I am a Norwich fan and I am interested in your ticket. Even though we still have hundreds available to home supporters, I love the view from the away section of the Jarrold Stand. Your club has stolen 2,400 seats for your miscreant fans which rightfully should have been for well behaved Norwich fans. Furthermore, unlike my fellow NCFC fans - you are high risk. I therefore feel you are duty bound to accept my offer of 10 quid. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Were so high risk its unbelievable!:rolleyes:

Archived