Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Norwich Tickets Wanted or for Sale put them in here

If anyone has spare Norwich tickets please post them in here. Desperate for one or two for Paddy Agyemang and his Dad who live in Yarmouth and travel down to see us every other week.

If anyone has any spare let me know please.

Just ring ticket office?

I walked in at 3.30pm and got 3, there was still another 7 left.

People return all the time just keep ringing, you will not struggle to get one. I've been in this situation many of times.

ive got one, but im selling it for £100

I hope no-one buys it and you don't end up going.

Cock

I live couple of mins away from the ground and I'm priority 3 yet I couldn't get a ticket so please if someone is selling any then please message here as I have mates in Leicester that could do me a favour by picking it up

And yet just a week ago it was a poor fixture and a 'massive rip off', we'd take shit support and you'd rather watch soccer Saturday.

How things change ey?

I live couple of mins away from the ground and I'm priority 3 yet I couldn't get a ticket so please if someone is selling any then please message here as I have mates in Leicester that could do me a favour by picking it up

So you don't live in Yarmouth then?

Have fun at Norwich! Oh know your not going! willy puller!

whats the world coming too when a City supporter can't help another one out... FFS!

I went out my way today to help 4 guys I have never met or know to get tickets for Norwich, never once expected to get anything back in return, done it because I'd like to think if I was in a similar situation that a fellow City supporter would help me out...

The guys in question turned out to be top lads and looking forward to catching up with them at the match... that's what supporting a team is all about... sticking together as supporters, wherever you come from, walk of life, you all have one same thing in common!!! LCFC!!!!

whats the world coming too when a City supporter can't help another one out... FFS!

I went out my way today to help 4 guys I have never met or know to get tickets for Norwich, never once expected to get anything back in return, done it because I'd like to think if I was in a similar situation that a fellow City supporter would help me out...

The guys in question turned out to be top lads and looking forward to catching up with them at the match... that's what supporting a team is all about... sticking together as supporters, wherever you come from, walk of life, you all have one same thing in common!!! LCFC!!!!

This.

Message for Paddy, if you do live in Yarmouth then you could get tickets from the Norwich ticket office. I am also a city fan in exile and have managed to get 2 tickets today from the NCFC shop in the CastleMall in Norwich. They wouldn't sell me the tickets unless I could quote the name and address of a season ticket holder for them which luckily I could do but apart from that got the tickets.Could be a bit af an issue if we score as I am in the middle of their fans but at least I have got tickets.

Outskirts of yarmouth

10 miles so bout 10 mins away

Outskirts of Yarmouth 10 minutes away, bloody hell what are you driving :P

And i may be able to get 2 tickets in the Norwich end from mates season tickets sitting next to me for free if anyone wants them. Will have to do some persuading though.

I have 2 tickets for sale....

No messers please.. drop me a PM... all I want is face value for them and the cost of fuel/time it'll take me to get them..

Happy to post them, or you can pick them up from Burbage from me, or can meet me at Carrow Road...

Again, no messers... !!!!

Archived