Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

At least I'm not the only one who mistakes thursdays for fridays. :D

It's been one of those weeks! Still optimistic though. We can watch who were going to get in the FA cup next tuesday live on ITV. I think we will d*ck wehoever we get.

It's been one of those weeks! Still optimistic though. We can watch who were going to get in the FA cup next tuesday live on ITV. I think we will d*ck wehoever we get.

We have as much of a chance of winning the quarters as our opponent! When it gets to the cup anything can happened and it's worked in our favour so far hopefully it will continue to!

• Like 1

You just need to calm the fook down! We need you to be in a good state of mind to drive this off a cliff if we lose.

No need for those desperate measures. If we lose promotion is still possible, we may have to accept that it will be through the play-offs instead though.

foxhateram you are our Reverend Optimistic - where you drive I will follow - in a convoy of blue and white transit minibuses - Nigel Pearsons' blue and white army

Kings from the east hath cometh with a bounty of riches

Winneth, loseth or draweth - matters not, Leicester shall prevail, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but as sure as the sun rising and the earth turning - St Nigel will lead us to the promised land.

And it will be good because it is so

Hallelujah brothers Leicester City - can I get an amen

Now for today's hymn .. "When you're smiling"...

:scarf:

• Like 1

Win the game in hand and we are only 5 points away. I am begginning to really properly beleive! This is scaring me somewhat.

*crosses fingers, toes and everything else that is possible to cross*

Hate to kill your buzz but Cardiff & Hull are both closer to the POs with a game in hand on us and 5th and 6th have played the same number of games as us.

Still. I guess there are more teams within the 8pts above us than before the Cov match so that's good.

Hate to kill your buzz but Cardiff & Hull are both closer to the POs with a game in hand on us and 5th and 6th have played the same number of games as us.

Still. I guess there are more teams within the 8pts above us than before the Cov match so that's good.

that better not be pessimism NeilyBoy, you don't want to end up like the last pessimist on the bus:

129175638614602101.gif