Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

I'm getting on this bus - again.

Been getting on this bus since 1969. Sometimes it takes me to where I want to be, sometimes it gets to a roundabout and just keeps going round and round. Other times it takes me back to where I got on. Quite often it changes the driver, more so recently.

Whatever.

It's a lovely bus and I'm on it.

:). Time to drive to chelsea folks. someone POP something on the tellybox! Leicester beating chelsea would be nice!

Results sort of went our way today too. We have a game in hand over some and are only 8 points away. Still clinging on to that last little hit of hope. It would some achievement to make it now but would be awesome.

Come on leicester!

You are my leicester, my only leicester you make Mr happy when skies are grey...................

Whooooa whooooooooa

Ring of fire............. Du du du du du lcfc du du du du

Wembley wembley were all going to wembley! :)

We may be out the cup but they did us proud. We are officially as good as napoli!

Off to blackpool Tuesday here we go!

We need some Vids to watch folks. Plus someone hire a cleaner, it really stinks of poo in here! I warned you lot about this type of behaviour!

Come on city!

Results going our way. Win the next two and we can realistically dream again. We are not done yet people. Far from it.

Come on you foxes we owe holloway a bashing a tonight!

P.s. I saw the lucky fox on a walk this evening that's a great sign by the way. :)

Edited by foxhateram

Results going our way. Win the next two and we can realistically dream again. We are not done yet people. Far from it.

Come on you foxes we owe holloway a bashing a tonight!

P.s. I saw the lucky fox on a walk this evening that's a great sign by the way. :)

It's relatively lucky, seen a fox four times before a game, never lost. Best was at brizzle when Lloyd scored in the last minute

^^^ Bet you feel silly. :giggle:

that's a great pic

has it been shopped or is it genuine ?

it looks like it's been taken a Spanish Airport to me

http://www.redkid.net/generator/bus/sign.php

Dunno where the pic's from but the link takes you to the generator I used to make it. Could well come in handy again for this thread should we ever find a reason to be optimistic again.