Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

I can't lose - if we get back on the run and get in the play offs, happy days :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

If it goes tits up then I can get a ticket for Leeds even though I'm priority three and dress up as Bernie - Arrrgggghhhh :lei1:

Either way - this bus is on time, mechanically sound, next stop FA Cup :chant:

Edited by Lobsterboyuk

We shall rise again! Bring on Reading on Saturday, it's a six pointers. Who cares that the Brizzle game is the only one I could get to for the rest of this season. Never mind! Come on you Foxes!

Sounds like Bristol already did that. :ph34r:

We shall rise again! Bring on Reading on Saturday, it's a six pointers. Who cares that the Brizzle game is the only one I could get to for the rest of this season. Never mind! Come on you Foxes!

Stop the fookin bus!

I'm getting off till we sign a bloke who can keep the ball up front! A tough midfielder and a great right winger...

Stop the fookin bus!

I'm getting off till we sign a bloke who can keep the ball up front! A tough midfielder and a great right winger...

I have just highlighted our need for one of those in another thread. I think we can still do this though. Teams have come back from worse. Reading we will win, its our type of game.

Come on Foxes 'Keep the faith' :ph34r:

I have just highlighted our need for one of those in another thread. I think we can still do this though. Teams have come back from worse. Reading we will win, its our type of game.

Come on Foxes 'Keep the faith' :ph34r:

Oh ok you persuasive little person ...

I'll get back on then for the moment.

I can't knock your optimism.

lol

• Like 1

Oh ok you persuasive little person ...

I'll get back on then for the moment.

I can't knock your optimism.

lol

This is not at you col city, just a general thing for some people on FT.

There is no use in bothering with football if you can't be ressillient. The way some people take it so solely to their heart makes me almost sad for them.

Seriously though, what is the point in being a fan if you don't enjoy it. Moaning on forums on a daily basis and generally being depressed after a city loss, or sometimes even a win, or because a decision isn't what you expected. Is just silly. We all go to football and support our team because it is a community, some entertainment on a saturday/tuesday/wednesday oh what ever day Sky decide!

The point is, go into every game believing, go into every game with a smile, go into every game singing. Most of all go to the game to bloody enjoy yourself! there really is no need for the constant bombardment of players, management, board whoever the flaming scape goat is this week.

So stop making pessimistic moaning threads, stop crying like a baby, stop being a fag! and get on this fricking bus and start believing in your team!

P.s. I appreciate a rant after the game is required, I have done it tonight too, but please sleep on it, forget it, and go into the next game with a smile. Please don't clog the boards up with, were sh*t, were inconsistant, were mediocre, we'l fizzle out, DD is sh*t waste of money, Gallagher is pants, should of kept Sven. It's just so god damn depressing and sad to see.

I want to enjoy this forum like the old days. I don't want no emo clap trap. Head up gang! All aboard the BUS OF LOVE AND UNITY!

Have a beEr and get para para paraletic! :) 'lets go ****ing mental, la la l al la la.................................' etc.

EDIT: Amended to prevent padantasism! <<< is that even a word? lol

Edited by foxhateram