Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

When we go to Wembley on April 14th you should have a bus called the optimistic for people in this thread to board. Your bus is the start of something special.

:) let's hope so. I would love for that idea to become a reality. Vids of citys best ever wins on the tv and US all singing when your smiling, were off to wembley etc.

Would make for a great day.

• Like 1

lol. It really weird but there seems to be a buzz all of a sudden, the fans at norwich, the players celebrating with the fans, this place seems brighter.

I get this feeling that we are about to go on a run. Come on city don't make me look silly.

The defence seemed balanced at narch, wellens worked his socks off, dyer looked dangerous, the delph looked good. Marshall can take set pieces. the whole team had a 'swagger'.

I'm confident we will beat Derby and cov. Putting right back in the thick of it. Up the foxes!

Edited by foxhateram

No, but it has an onboard one. You'll have to fight your way through the Ultras, though. :cool::P

Hopefully the Ultras will bring their flares on first trip of the optimism bus to Wembley:

x67140415559284428_13.jpg

and its last:

Burnt-out-Bus-Shankill-197609000485c.jpg

Hmm, maybe no Ultras

Edited by Captain Shrapnel
  • Like 1

a song for the good folk on this charming charabanc :)

We're all going on an optimistic bus

No more losing for a month or two.

Fun and laughter on our optimistic bus

No more worries for me and you.

For a month or two.

We're going where the cup shines brightly.

We're going where there's a sea of blue.

We've seen it oh so long ago

Now make our dreams come true true.

to the tune of "summer holiday" obviously

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bing Bing.

Strippers are in the first class area at the rear of the bus ;) you clean up your own mess!

The bar is situated in front of the bus, this stocks every type of alcamahol u can think of. only while stocks last.

"Have fun! But not too much fun. If you sh*t on floor 50 euro fine!"

Oi al you owe me fifty euro's!

Bing Bing.

Strippers are in the first class area at the rear of the bus ;) you clean up your own mess!

The bar is situated in front of the bus, this stocks every type of alcamahol u can think of. only while stocks last.

"Have fun! But not too much fun. If you sh*t on floor 50 euro fine!"

Oi al you owe me fifty euro's!

So as long as I get it all on the ceiling I won't get fined, sweet.

Can I be pedantic and optimistic at the same time, can a mod put an apostrophe in the title of this thread, I am really not at all comfortable in a non-gramatically correct bus, it is affecting my levels of optimism.

(I don't which one is worse this one or the misuse of an apostrophe in the "Leicester City Ultra's" thread.)

Edited by Captain Shrapnel