Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

foxhateram's Optimistic Bus

Thing’s were a lot better when AOWW was the driving force of the bus .

Her left leg movement was a joy to watch as she double de-clutched while going through the gears .

I used to look forward to the bumpy rides while she was in the front seat as at least there was always plenty of movement up front.

^_^

:o:blush:

Awww, Zingari. :kissing:

I suppose Berny was becoming a bit of a liability.

Lovely Jubbly. Who better to fill us with even more optimism! Come on Filbert get us round the track faster than those pessimists. :)

AOWW I miss you too, how's about you join Filbert up top for a few hours?

I don't believe in being optimistic. I am a hard line pessimist. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here, have your own shit-heap bus :)

rough-bus.jpg

Seen a hell of a lot around Coventry. Sometimes goes for a drive through the forests of Nottingham, too :).

Christ it's depressing out there, I started reading the Reading pre match thread, now I'm feeling suicidal, I need some optimism lads. Of course we can beat Reading, they are good team doing well with a bit of form, they are just the kind of team we always beat.

Lets get this bus back on it's wheels:

funny-gif-this-roll-over.gif

Those 2 shiny headed fellas represent all the pessimists.

Don't get me wrong not even I can be optimistic for the league to be a success now, but it just beats the t*ats out there who moan moan moan. So I'm keeping the bus going!

I hope we can give chelsea a run for their money and play with a bit of pride.

In all honesty I feel we are missing konch. He will be back for chelsea though. :). Onwards and upwards.

All aboard the optimistic bus.

I was about to post a new topic analysing how many points teams that finished in the top 6 had after 36 games. The purpose of this topic would have been to silence all of those fans who were clinging on to the dream that we could still make the play-offs this year. Guess what I found? In the season that Blackpool were promoted they had 50 points after 36 games. We currently have 48 points after 35 games - I'm not giving up hope yet and would like permission to board the optimism bus!!!