Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannyjpage

Reading

Or everything for that matter.

With there being 5 aways this month, 4 of them potentially top notch, I can't believe people would go to this unless you can't make the others, or you're very rich.

Going Bristol, Blackpool, the cup game and Peterborough.

With there being 5 aways this month, 4 of them potentially top notch, I can't believe people would go to this unless you can't make the others, or you're very rich.

Im on a mission to make every away game till the end of the season

I'll be there. Hate Reading away but it's probably my closest away game. Plus it's my 30th that weekend and I think Mrs London Fox has arranged something, maybe a signed shirt, birthday shoutout and a half time blow job.

If she hasn't then she's dumped.

Agree with the OS comments tho, useless with updates, especially for a game that's in 2 weeks that we know isn't affected by cup games.

I just like to go whenever I can. Missing Blackpool and Brizzle which I'm gutted about. I'd go them all if I could.

I just like to go whenever I can. Missing Blackpool and Brizzle which I'm gutted about. I'd go them all if I could.

But that's fair enough. It just surprises me that people would pick this over some of the other games we have away this month. It's literally the worst one mixed in with some of the best. Think we'll have 1k at this.

It's because it was the FA cup and nigh on 4,000 went down.

Always that buzz about us when its the fa cup wherever it is.

Fair point. And I do appreciate that people are picking and choosing especially when money can be tight for many people. I just hope that the people who do go make a decent noise. Imagine being out sung by Reading. :mellow:

Perhaps if we win our next couple and the playoffs look like a real possibility, our fans may be a little more up for it.

Saturday 10th March 2012

Kick Off 3.00pm

Ticket prices:

STH's & Members: Adults £23.00, Seniors £17.00, 17-21 yrs £17.00, 16 & Under £10.00.

Non STH's & Members: Adults £25.00, Seniors £19.00, 17-21 yrs £19.00, 16 & Under £10.00.

Tickets go on sale:

Mon 27 Feb - Priority 1 STH

Tues 28 Feb - Priority 2 STH

Weds 29 Feb - Priority 3 STH

Thurs 1 March - Members

Fri 2 March - General sale

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 10.30am.

Prices are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £19.00

Under 18 STH £17.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £22.00

Under 18 £20.00

First trip to Reading

:) Looking forward to it

Do we know allocation?

I know people seem to be a little sceptical about this one but on the bright side it is cheap and if you plan this correct can be quite good.

For those of you travelling by train the 'THREE GUINEAS' pub directly outside station can be very good if you get a good following in their. I've been in their a number of times with a good away following from other teams and it's buzzing. Also has the benefit of good food, music, sky and free buses to ground.

Main problem with Reading is the ground locaion so this solves that problem.

How many did we take last season?

Not sure but there seemed to be quite a few of us. Very tame atmosphere in our end though. Especially after they went 2-0 up!

Thanks mate, might try and save some money and get under 16!

One thing I will say is they do have stewards there outside the turnstile (as you do at pretty much every ground). Just watch out in case they check your ticket.

I have dreams of all of us standing up and waving our scarves round for 'We Love You' and that new 'Our Boys in Blue' chant. :wub: Show these tw*ts what proper support is!

Won't happen though. lol

Archived