Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannyjpage

Reading

I share your dream, but with so many people seemingly not going because of the atmosphere, the atmosphere will be further reduced. Nice logic guys!

Most people stay away because it's a shite away day.

The ground is 2/3miles outside the city centre with no pubs close by.

It's everything about it. I would rather go to fvcking Doncaster than this crap.

Nice logic? lol

Bristol City or Reading. Tough choice.

It's such a shame that they were this way round.

We get it. You're not going because you think it's crap, and you'd rather tazer your own todger than attend this match.

We really don't need anymore posts from you in this thread to emphasise this, thanks.

My local match - definitely going to this.

Went last season, there's sure to be tickets available for this.

TBH we've played pretty poorly here for the past few seasons...

BTW parking @ Holiday Inn (£7) and also, Costco apparently though they may check.

Allocation circa 2000 I believe.

We get it. You're not going because you think it's crap, and you'd rather tazer your own todger than attend this match.

We really don't need anymore posts from you in this thread to emphasise this, thanks.

Exactly! Christ, if I'm not going to a match I won't be arsed to visit the ticket thread, never mind being the most frequent poster in it basically with the purpose of making sure everyone knows how shit it is and reminding everyone I'm not going. lol And each of his posts have been some sort of put down on this game.

Archived