Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannyjpage

Reading

I think the atmosphere in our end has been down to us always getting sh**e results against Reading. Conceding 2 goals in 2 minutes certainly didn't help last year. If all our fans are up for it then it's certainly possible to make a good atmosphere.

Will be going regardless. It's a grudge match between myself and the girlfriend plus all her family!

Will be going regardless. It's a grudge match between myself and the girlfriend plus all her family!

Yeah :D My best mate is a Reading fan, so it'll be worth the 60 odd-quid it'll cost me through ticket & train to watch us turn them over.

Can you leave your record at home though? :please:

Yeah :D My best mate is a Reading fan, so it'll be worth the 60 odd-quid it'll cost me through ticket & train to watch us turn them over.

Can you leave your record at home though? :please:

In 2012 I've seen 2 wins and 1 defeat. There's still hope!

Though if Reading win and don't go up we should just give them the 6 points at the start of the season and be done with it lol.

Pompey are next at Reading and are paying:

Prices (season ticket holder/member):

Adult: £23

Senior (65+): £17

Young person (17-21): £17

Junior (U17): £10

Prices (non-season ticket holder/member):

Adult: £25

Senior: £19

Young person: £19

Junior: £10

I'm all over this.

20 mins on the train for me, 1 stop. Nice

Bring it.

Went a few years ago, i think in the FA cup? Was bloody brilliant. Gareth Williams scored i think?

Exactly. Was an excellent away day and the atmosphere for that was electric. No reason why the City fans can't recreate that.

Exactly. Was an excellent away day and the atmosphere for that was electric. No reason why the City fans can't recreate that.

It's because it was the FA cup and nigh on 4,000 went down.

Always that buzz about us when its the fa cup wherever it is.

Archived