Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dannyjpage

Reading

Just phoned up. We have approx 300 tickets left. I bought two tickets but am unsure if the guy I'm going with will be able to go so I may have a spare ticket if we sell out. Given that we only have 300 left, I'd expect us to sell out now!

Edit: My seat's going to be in row Q because that's the furthest back I could get. PLEASE say there will be some singers around that area! :please:

1,800 is a very good effort IMO, was far from expecting that already, we'll probably have about 3,000 at this then.

With the other aways this month, it's still a certain no from me, but hearing we'd be taking that many sort of made me think hang on.

Considering our number of games, it's a very good figure.

Penta Hotel for me again this saturday.

I agree there's sod all by the ground but to be fair you can have a right good piss up on a saturday night.

Are you going by train? I was surprised how cheap it was from Newport with a railcard.

Are you going by train? I was surprised how cheap it was from Newport with a railcard.

Because I'm staying the night I'm going to drive down mate.

Trains to Reading and London from Newport are very good value if you book in advance. Replacement buses are a pain on a Sunday mind!

Got tickets for this, it's my local too as I live in Reading, never been to the Madejski mind you.

They run a lot of match day buses from all over the town to the stadium, running about an hour before kick off, about £6 return from the centre.

Only one gripe with getting tickets, cos I wanted to get one for my friend too, and the online system seemed to only let you buy one at a time for this match which is pretty stupid. I ended up phoning the ticket office in the end and got 2 tickets seated together easily.

Let's make it a great atmosphere boys! :scarf:

Got tickets for this, it's my local too as I live in Reading, never been to the Madejski mind you.

They run a lot of match day buses from all over the town to the stadium, running about an hour before kick off, about £6 return from the centre.

Only one gripe with getting tickets, cos I wanted to get one for my friend too, and the online system seemed to only let you buy one at a time for this match which is pretty stupid. I ended up phoning the ticket office in the end and got 2 tickets seated together easily.

Let's make it a great atmosphere boys! :scarf:

Did you register your mate as family and friends? I reckon if you are the only person registered, it'll only sell you one ticket. Register your mate and it will let you have the appropraite age-reange ticket for him - I think!

Royals fan in peace ... hope our "RR Guide for Away Fans - Travel and Drinks/Food" will help answer any questions.

It's here: http://royalsrendezv...topic/9220871/1

And, in fact, this whole part of our site - Rivals, but Friends - is open to all, so no signing up needed - so, if you'd like to write anything else on Leicester City see here and feel welcome to join in, as many other clubs' fans have already done this season: http://royalsrendezv...k/forum/3832070 (just be sociable + language decency please) ...

Ive just purchased 2 tickets for this and got to collect them at readings ground tomorrow, any1 else doing the same or where u can pick them up from?? Is there really sod all near the ground then? thanks

There's a Costco next door, they do great hot dogs, but you need to be a member!

Archived