Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

LCFC fan made kits 12/13 (Poll Added)

57 members have voted

1. 1. Best Home Kit

• HEGGSY # 1
    • HEGGSY #25 (1)
    • AdamN #414
    • JACE_HOBBS #92
    • AdamN #97
    • JACE_HOBBS #133
    • Captain Shrapnel #147
    • Chrisuki #157
    • Chrisuki #168
    • Captain Shrapnel #187
    • JACE_HOBBS # 184
    • James18 #227
    • Xen #244
    • Ashley #256 (1)
    • Ashley #256 (2)
    • Chrisuki #314
    • Chrisuki #324
    • Chrisuki #326
    • Alexsz #346
    • Xen #370
  2. 2. Best Away Kit

• HEGGSY #1
    • HEGGSY #25 (1)
    • HEGGSY #25 (2)
    • JACE_HOBBS #92
    • JACE_HOBBS #133
    • Captain Shrapnel #147
    • JACE_HOBBS # 184
    • James18 #227
    • HEGGSY #238
    • Xen #244
    • Ashley #256 (1)
    • Ashley #256 (2)
    • Chrisuki #314
    • Chrisuki #324
    • Alexsz #346
    • AdamN #414
  3. 3. Best Third Kit

• JACE_HOBBS #133
    • FmFox #134 (various designs)
    • Captain Shrapnel #147
    • JACE_HOBBS #184
    • James18 #227 (1)
    • James18 #227 (2)
    • Xen #244
    • Chrisuki #314
    • Chrisuki #326
    • Alexsz #346
    • AdamN #414 (1)
    • AdamN #414 (2)

Does anyone know how to make the background transparent on photoshop?, my KP logo has a black background.

Easiest way to do it would be to select the black bit(s) with the magic wand tool (either press W or click the fourth icon down on the toolbar). If it brings up the quick selection tool then click and hold the icon until the little box pops out, then select the magic wand. Then all you have to do is delete the bits you've selected.

Also, it's best to do this with the full size image. The magic wand is rarely perfect, so it's best to use it with as large an image as possible, then resize it to fit the shirt, so it masks any little flaws.

edit: I see you've managed to do it already, but I'll leave this here for anyone struggling with it.

anybody know where i can get a free copy of photoshop? i don't want the trial version i already had it and it ran out... if not is there another free program which does the same job? :)

gimp (the name of the program) :)

I have done all of my none SSD ones in GIMP.

It is free to download and there are plenty of tutorials on the web, if you are used to photoshop you may find it quite different, it probably does everything you could do in photoshop but the layout is different.

I have never used PS but it has taken me a lot of playing around and frustration to get to an even remotely competent level in GIMP.

Easiest way to do it would be to select the black bit(s) with the magic wand tool (either press W or click the fourth icon down on the toolbar). If it brings up the quick selection tool then click and hold the icon until the little box pops out, then select the magic wand. Then all you have to do is delete the bits you've selected.

Also, it's best to do this with the full size image. The magic wand is rarely perfect, so it's best to use it with as large an image as possible, then resize it to fit the shirt, so it masks any little flaws.

edit: I see you've managed to do it already, but I'll leave this here for anyone struggling with it.

Cheers Adam

25gebmv.jpg

I agree it looks better with the original sponsor.

Click the rubber and use the magic eraser :). I don't know if people are doing it by take the shadow effect off the kit, makes them look much nicer.

Easiest way by far. ;)

Getting better Calum. Try to make your logos smaller e.g. Leicester badge and the King Power logo. Also when re-sizing images press ctrl + t then hold shift when you resize, this will stop the image from being pixelated.

Take the shadow off as well, makes the kits look nicer.

Getting better Calum. Try to make your logos smaller e.g. Leicester badge and the King Power logo. Also when re-sizing images press ctrl + t then hold shift when you resize, this will stop the image from being pixelated.

Take the shadow off as well, makes the kits look nicer.

Cheers Ash.

Just wondering, where did you get the sleeve patches, do you have to make them?

Cheers Ash.

Just wondering, where did you get the sleeve patches, do you have to make them?

Used the image of google mate. Will be able to send it to you if you like.

OR go on google search for N Power Championship find the badge. Copy & paste it into PS. Ctrl + t then rotate the badge and fit to the arm. Once you've done this select the layer edit, transform, free transform then flip horrizontal. Then obviously line the two badges up. After that you may decide to merge he layers :)

Made it, but now I'm not so keen.

It looks more like training wear. :/

1grh35.jpg

Used the image of google mate. Will be able to send it to you if you like.

OR go on google search for N Power Championship find the badge. Copy & paste it into PS. Ctrl + t then rotate the badge and fit to the arm. Once you've done this select the layer edit, transform, free transform then flip horrizontal. Then obviously line the two badges up. After that you may decide to merge he layers :)

cheers. :)

Can we get rid of the ****ing poll? This isn't a pissing contest, just enjoy designing things.

The poll is making this absolutely horrendous to read.

Wasn't my idea. :blush:

Sorry my idea can we change it because Finnegan doesn't like it

Can we get rid of the ****ing poll? This isn't a pissing contest, just enjoy designing things.

The poll is making this absolutely horrendous to read.

I was literally going to post this, why the sudden need to have a poll for everything?

Archived