Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Diouf in trouble again......

Why am i not surprised?

But as Thracian said, manager still sign him. its because he can do a decent job on the field and is better than most strikers in the Premiership. Ok his goal record doesnt prove that but he does do a lot of work in assists.

Why am i not surprised?

But as Thracian said, manager still sign him. its because he can do a decent job on the field and is better than most strikers in the Premiership. Ok his goal record doesnt prove that but he does do a lot of work in assists.

134127[/snapback]

Some people have no morals.

Hang on a sec. Everyones slagging him off but the assualt is not yet proven.Innocent till proven guilty. And yes spitting is disgusting, especially at people, even when they've wound you up... but come on...

Hang on a sec. Everyones slagging him off but the assualt is not yet proven.Innocent till proven guilty. And yes spitting is disgusting, especially at people, even when they've wound you up... but come on...

136565[/snapback]

Diouf is a scumbag regardless of his guilt on this assault case. How can you justify his actions on the field? Diving, cheating, spitting at opponents, spitting at fans. The fool just never learns. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if he spat in your direction as you were watching a match.

136565[/snapback]

Diouf is a scumbag regardless of his guilt on this assault case. How can you justify his actions on the field? Diving, cheating, spitting at opponents, spitting at fans. The fool just never learns. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if he spat in your direction as you were watching a match.

138239[/snapback]

I dont recall him spitting in the recent past so maybe he has learnt his lesson, and no I wouldnt like to be spat at and YES I think its disgusting BUT everyone makes mistakes and I would rather give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I think this assault thing is blown way out of proportion, and people have jumped onto the bandwagon without being given the full facts. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

I'd also point out that in many ways Viera and Keane are nothing more than thugs (and they spit an awful lot too by the way...) and give a lot worse of an impression of our game over a longer period of time... not everyone hates them do they? :mad:

136565[/snapback]

138239[/snapback]

I dont recall him spitting in the recent past so maybe he has learnt his lesson, and no I wouldnt like to be spat at and YES I think its disgusting BUT everyone makes mistakes and I would rather give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I think this assault thing is blown way out of proportion, and people have jumped onto the bandwagon without being given the full facts. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

I'd also point out that in many ways Viera and Keane are nothing more than thugs (and they spit an awful lot too by the way...) and give a lot worse of an impression of our game over a longer period of time... not everyone hates them do they? :mad:

138257[/snapback]

Firstly, I don't think Diouf has learnt his lesson. In his first season at Liverpool he spat at the Celtic fans in their European cup game. Then just last season (towards the end of the season in fact) he was clearly caught spitting at Portsmouth's Arjen De Zeuww (sp). It should never take 2 disgusting pieces of behaviour like that for Diouf to learn his lesson. And that sort of behaviour isn't even a mistake in the true sense of the word - it is premeditated, thought out, and cowardly. Not to mention pathetic. It's not the same as a wild lunge in an attempt to win the ball.

And as for Vieira and Keane, yes they are no saints and have made a lot of mistakes on the pitch. But as far as memories serves neither have spat in opponent's faces or at the opposition supporters, and for that reason alone I wouldn't put them in the same category as Diouf. I also think Vieira and Keane are much more honest when it comes to playing the game, I can't recall either of them blatently cheating by diving to try to win freekicks/penalties.

• 3 months later...

138239[/snapback]

138257[/snapback]

Firstly, I don't think Diouf has learnt his lesson. In his first season at Liverpool he spat at the Celtic fans in their European cup game. Then just last season (towards the end of the season in fact) he was clearly caught spitting at Portsmouth's Arjen De Zeuww (sp). It should never take 2 disgusting pieces of behaviour like that for Diouf to learn his lesson. And that sort of behaviour isn't even a mistake in the true sense of the word - it is premeditated, thought out, and cowardly. Not to mention pathetic. It's not the same as a wild lunge in an attempt to win the ball.

And as for Vieira and Keane, yes they are no saints and have made a lot of mistakes on the pitch. But as far as memories serves neither have spat in opponent's faces or at the opposition supporters, and for that reason alone I wouldn't put them in the same category as Diouf. I also think Vieira and Keane are much more honest when it comes to playing the game, I can't recall either of them blatently cheating by diving to try to win freekicks/penalties.

Some fair points Anish but remember that Roy Keane did deliberately attempt to end the career of Alf Inge Haaland.

Archived