Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Larnell Cole signs from Manchester United?

I think ramadaone deserves credit for this.

Thank you Happy Fox

However, this isn't the lad I alluded to in the Richie de Laet thread so think this is a bum steer from Twitter brigade

2 Man Utd lads were with Shaky today and Cole definately wasn't one of them - that doesn't mean to say he hasn't signed but I'd be suprised if he has

Thank you Happy Fox

However, this isn't the lad I alluded to in the Richie de Laet thread so think this is a bum steer from Twitter brigade

2 Man Utd lads were with Shaky today and Cole definately wasn't one of them - that doesn't mean to say he hasn't signed but I'd be suprised if he has

So, who is he?

**** err lads I think u need to look back at the de laet thread and see who mentions this guy!****

Me :-)

Now then it looks as though footy insider has seen me type this guys name. Now, I am no bert and am no way in the know but.... It looks as though whoever broke the news on twitter thinks I am!

I literally guessed from man u reserves on wiki!

Oh dear

lol

**** err lads I think u need to look back at the de laet thread and see who mentions this guy!****

Me :-)

Now then it looks as though footy insider has seen me type this guys name. Now, I am no bert and am no way in the know but.... It looks as though whoever broke the news on twitter thinks I am!

I literally guessed from man u reserves on wiki!

Oh dear

lol

You guessed and got it wrong, so I'd say you were very much like Bert in the last 18 months actually.

Archived