Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Larnell Cole signs from Manchester United?

Can I just point out that @Footy_Insider (the original source) only has 188 followers so don't get to excited!

Stringer wouldn't just RT any old speculation though would he, Interesting note though, Pearson isn't telling anyone about who he is signing. This boy didn't even have his own thread up until now!

According to a RT from ian stringer on twitter we have signed larnell cole from man utd. Not sure If true.

@StringerSport: RT @BertLcfc: RT @Footy_Insider: Larnell Cole of Man United has signed for Leicester City #lcfc #mufc

According to a poster on TB, quoting a Twitter link (?!) we've signed Larnell Cole, a 19 year old Man U Youth Team midfielder. I think someone mentioned this as a possibility on here - in connection with the De Laet signing ?

Not that I care the slightest about the pigmentation of our players, but when I saw the name, I just knew he had to be a couple of shades darker than yours truly lol

I just happen to be a bit into sociology, and given names will surely more often than not tell you a bit about people.

You might call me prejudiced, but Larnell - that ain’t no honky name ;)

http://www.google.no/search?client=opera&rls=nb&q=larnell&oe=utf-8&channel=suggest&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=no&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=hHWtT5_lOIbh4QS_5P2YDA&biw=1118&bih=541&sei=hnWtT8rZCO3b4QSTucD6BA

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/Reserves/Larnell-Cole.aspx

Larnell Cole is an attacking midfielder, primarily right-sided, but able to adapt to a number of different positions.

Although the Manchester-born youngster is of sleight build, he is skilful, quick and capable of making an impact on the game. He is a team player with qualities to make an individual difference in matches.

Cole, of no relation to former United striker Andrew, has repaid the coaches' faith in his ability by gaining in strength and confidence as he works his way through the ranks.

Archived