Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
05simpsonm

Preston fan here

I just thought I would inform you on the two players you have signed in Da laet and James. Da Laet is a reserved full back that did not really impress me at North End. He was too timid and did not really get forward, fairly solid at the back. However, as you probably know Matty James was on loan at North End for a season and a half. He was probably the best centre midfield player we have had since Paul Mckenna. He was only 18 when

he played for us then so now he should be even better. Great on the ball and a great technical player. Loves to drive forward and shoot. Some of you may remember this goal he scored against Forest

. Very talented player and could defintely play in the premier league in the future. Very impressive in the Championship.

good luck for next season.

Cheers, De Laet looks a decent but not particularly impressive utility defender and James looks like he'll be a good acquisition if he steers clear of injury.

Good luck for your season too!

Can you hurry up and get your backside back in to the Championship!?! I miss my yearly Deepdale away, great ground, decent boozers and easy to get to. Good luck next season.

Great ground? Are we speaking about the same place? Went to the last away match against Preston when we draw 1 all. The ground was empty and it was falling apart...

Guest MattP

Great ground? Are we speaking about the same place? Went to the last away match against Preston when we draw 1 all. The ground was empty and it was falling apart...

So was the town. Preston station is one of the most ghastly I've ever seen.

..bluefox88, on 17 May 2012 - 04:59 AM, said:

The Ground is ok in most parts as a lot is new,as for the side they suffer from the eternal no investment, and now they are in L1 it seems they are struggling . I wish they would come back up quickly, its a handy match day for me. A PNE friend says that Matty James was pure quality, fergie took him back when they sacked his son

Archived