Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc_amie

Simon Church

He doesn't really look target man material i.e his ariel presence obviously looks can be deceiving but I cannot see him out jumping tall CBs Heskey would be better proposition in that role imo.

According to this website he's 5' 11" and just under 12 stone?! You sure he's a target man?

http://soccernet.esp...-church?cc=5739

Well, according to the PFA Yearbook 2010-11, he's 6'1" and 13st 4lbs. Now, admittedly that was last year, so I suppose he could have lost over a stone in weight ...... but 2" in height !!?

Well, according to the PFA Yearbook 2010-11, he's 6'1" and 13st 4lbs. Now, admittedly that was last year, so I suppose he could have lost over a stone in weight ...... but 2" in height !!?

Sky Sports Yearbook 2009/10 had him at 6' and 13.4. He was only 21 then, so could be growing!

Pearson type signing. Works hard, gives 100% but dog shit. (WAGHORN)

Oh right, it's just I've seen it written about De Laet, James and Vardy, and I'm sure Heskey too, who is a completely different player in terms of age, experience and probable wages.

I do rate Pearson's signings normally, they are decent more often than not.

Most fans wanted the lad back before the crying, and that was because he showed great promise for a young lad. Unfortunately for him and us, Pearson left and he ended up playing under Sousa and Sven who shoved him out on the wing or didn't play him. His development stopped due to that, if Pearson can get him back performing to how he was when on loan, then he will be a very useful addition in our team.

He has his flaws, but he's young enough to iron a lot of them out.

Spot on. He never got chance to play to many games last season because of injury , lets give him a chance this season under Pearson and the new team mates , then pass judgement.

Archived