Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc_amie

Simon Church

Guest ttfn

This is good if true but almost certainly means the exit of Beckford !

I think you should be replacing that "but" with a colon.

The Nugent comparison was a fair one, he's a bit like Nuge-lite. "Deceptively" quick but never going to be a blistering sprinter, he's quicker than the like of Fryatt but it's not his greatest strength. He's a good athlete, though, strong lad - a bit like Waghorn but with less of a "glandular" (fat) issue.

I like him, he's been good for us but his development faltered a little when Shane Long had that good season for Reading and he got pushed a bit down the pecking order both for club and country.

If he's signed and Nige has ambitions to start him then I'd be excited by this, hopefully be good for both Leicester and Wales. I've seen most of his games for us and always fancied him to be more consistent than Ched Evans and more versatile than Sam Vokes.

Anything less than £2m and I'd be very happy.

(Edit: And yes, he was the shit on Football Manager. :whistle: )

Very very average. Not an improvement on anything we have. I'm not going to draw attention to what I said many months ago about NP just packing the ranks with average players who will get us nowhere so I guess I'll just shut up and wave my 'NP is GOD' flag.

Or not.

Very very average. Not an improvement on anything we have. I'm not going to draw attention to what I said many months ago about NP just packing the ranks with average players who will get us nowhere so I guess I'll just shut up and wave my 'NP is GOD' flag.

Or not.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.... Churchy is a Welshman!*

(*From Wycombe.)

Or not.

Well it's better than packing the ranks with expensive "names" that get us nowhere like your friend Sven.

Archived