Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Jubilee Clearance Sale at the City Fanstore

As the Season Ticket renewal deadline of 5pm on June 9th draws ever closer, the City Fanstore will be open throughout the Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend, giving City fans the option to purchase their Season Ticket, and pick up a bargain or two at the same time.

Across the Bank Holiday, we'll be holding a special Jubilee Clearance Sale, with up to 75% off selected merchandise lines both in-store and online!

The City Fanstore will be open throughout the weekend as follows:

Sat 2 Jun: 9am-5pm

Sun 3 Jun: 10am-2pm

Mon 4 Jun: 10am-2pm

Tue 5 Jun: 10am-2pm

Normal opening hours resume from Wednesday 6 June.

For supporters choosing to purchase over the phone, the Leicester City Sales Centre will also be open 9am-1pm on Saturday 2 June, 10am-2pm on Monday and 10am-2pm on Tuesday.

Alternatively supporters can shop online 24-hours-a-day at

www.lcfcdirect.com.

I still may go down and get a home shirt. Can't pay the prices they ask for when first in store, so for a tenner, I will probably get one.

Someone the other day said they bought 1 cheap and it was much better quality than the normal 1s? Could be a few match day quality 1s for sale I reckon

I used to love going in and getting player photos for like 10p at the end of the season. All the best players were gone though.

I had all the legends like Nikos Dabizaz, Momo Sylla and Danny Tiatto plastered over my walls.

I used to love going in and getting player photos for like 10p at the end of the season. All the best players were gone though.

I had all the legends like Nikos Dabizaz, Momo Sylla and Danny Tiatto plastered over my walls.

player profiles.. right click.. save as.. register new account at jessops.. upload, add WELCOME to the voucher code, select collect from store.. voila. full squad . free.. lol.. i did a photo book like that and got the players to sign there pages on open days..

I guess you weren't at the last game of the season when it was given out for free then.

Na mate had heard they were giving them away outside for free its amazing what some people will try and make money out of! Tempted to put my Jamie Lawrence autograph on ebay

I went in on Sunday. In all honesty, most of it is still the same price. There was a few bits with a bit extra off but that was it. All I bought was a little Gilbert for the missus and a car sticker (normal price). Wanted the white shirt but sold out of all but the home.

Archived