Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Nigel's targets

After trawling through the recent 20+ topics, I find it quite refreshing that knowbody has any idea of who Nigel is lining up for next season!

All these so called sources must be frustrated that they cant spill the beans on any deals to enhance their street-cred....

Nigel and his team seem to conduct themselves very professionally in not naming or discussing possible targets, which must prove very frustrating to the 'sources' on here.

Keep up the good and quiet job you have started Nigel.

http://norfox.net/lcfc1256.htm new and fresh updates on targets

I dont know who NP targets are except the Hull lads i hope he doesnt wait until mid July before accepting that they wont sell to us I dont disagree with the 3M spent so far but the players bought have potential and have proved nothing at this level yet.When you see a talented player like Scannell being snapped up by Grayson for 500K I begin to wonder if NP and his team know what they are doing.

I dont know who NP targets are except the Hull lads i hope he doesnt wait until mid July before accepting that they wont sell to us I dont disagree with the 3M spent so far but the players bought have potential and have proved nothing at this level yet.When you see a talented player like Scannell being snapped up by Grayson for 500K I begin to wonder if NP and his team know what they are doing.

Scannell?

Inconsistent. Looks a world beater one game and vanishes the next.

Gallagher basically.

Only an asset if theres end product. Which is why Dyer is limited to this level. If he could cross he'd be in the Prem.

Palace fans on another forum say he's much better as a striker then a winger

Palace fans on another forum say he's much better as a striker then a winger

As I said on the other thread, I've always liked the look of Scannell.

500k is an ok price to pay for a quick young forward player.

Grayson doesn't usually buy duffers also. Sometimes, but not often.

NP ,with just over a week to go before the lads are back pull your finger out and complete the squad you think will take us back to the prem and save your job at the same time! So far am not exited and think another 9th place is the best we can hope for.

NP ,with just over a week to go before the lads are back pull your finger out and complete the squad you think will take us back to the prem and save your job at the same time! So far am not exited and think another 9th place is the best we can hope for.

How can he sign players if some are away on holiday etc ? It will all start in two weeks when everyone is back training chill out!

We have seven weeks until the season starts.

Players can come in before then, they don't have to all be in place right now.

Chill everyone, wait for July 1st, that's when it will all start (hopefully). That's the date when transfers are usually announced, especially free transfers. We all know Pearson isn't open about transfers, which is a good thing anyway.

Archived