Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Pace!

Hello everyone, how the devil are we all?

I think I am one of the few people on here who actually thinks we are not too far away and I belive we don't really need to make too many signings. Of course I love a good rumour and am very happy with the signings we have already made and I do love the excitement a new signing brings but I do feel we don't need to go crazy this year.

The point of this post (if there really is one) is that, though I do believe in passing footbal and would love us to play that way, I feel that pace is vital in the championship. So on this note I am very pleased to have signed De Laet and also pleased to see we have been linked today with a pacey winger in Modou Sougou. I am pretty sure De Laet will play as right back as I can't see him moving from United and settling for a bit part. I am pleased that the management tean seem to be addressing the lack of pace in our team and really feel that if all we did over the summer was sign one more pacey winger we would be in pretty good shape.

Anyway, come on fellow Foxes, let's get a bit excited. We can fvcking do this!!!

Thanks

Rumble.

X

I think you are right Rumble pace is very important in the Championship many goals last season came from teams quickly counter attacking, we were caught out so many times last season and in my opinion pace was what we really missed in midfield and stopped us from being a top 6 team

You're right Rumble.

I think our lack of desire to attack quickly on the break was the main cause of our inability to break down defenses last season. The slow build-up with lots of passes was all well and good, but it just allowed time for the opposition to track back and park the bus. We scored frighteningly few goals from this slow build-up style, many of the goals coming from when we actually bothered to break quickly.

Pace is important when playing as leicester on fifa, ****ing beckford is brilliant.

Haha, I stopped playing computer games around about 2002. The only game I ever play now is Champ manager 01/02 which is man's greatest achievement in my opinion.

Pace was always good on that too. Fvck it if they couldn't score or tackle, as long as they were 17, Swedish and had 20 on jumping and pace they were right in my team.

X

as long as they were 17, Swedish and had 20 on jumping X

That sounds like my criteria too. Oh you're talking about football.

Pace is essential, especially if the team set's up right. Reading for example, set up like an away team regardless of whether they were away or at home, and had three quick players up top to counter the opposition quickly.

quality !!!! or you'd have 100 metre sprinters in the team . look at what got other teams up . not many had ussain bolt up front .

Hello there you cheeky so and so. Please refer me to the part of my post where I say that pace is the ONLY asset needed for promotion and I will gladly apologise to you who is so wise in the ways of football.

I just feel that a bit of pace added to the team would be a good thing? Obviously not now that the Milnmeister General hath spoken.

X

I think I am one of the few people on here who actually thinks we are not too far away and I belive we don't really need to make too many signings. Of course I love a good rumour and am very happy with the signings we have already made and I do love the excitement a new signing brings but I do feel we don't need to go crazy this year.

The point of this post (if there really is one) is that, though I do believe in passing footbal and would love us to play that way, I feel that pace is vital in the championship. So on this note I am very pleased to have signed De Laet and also pleased to see we have been linked today with a pacey winger in Modou Sougou. I am pretty sure De Laet will play as right back as I can't see him moving from United and settling for a bit part. I am pleased that the management tean seem to be addressing the lack of pace in our team and really feel that if all we did over the summer was sign one more pacey winger we would be in pretty good shape.

Anyway, come on fellow Foxes, let's get a bit excited. We can fvcking do this!!!

Thanks

Rumble.

X

Dyer is quick but he's still not good enough.

I agree we need pace but they have to have the basic skills as well.

Thanks

Rumble.

X

Don't forget Vardy. He's also very quick and can play on either flank as well as a striker.

Archived