Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

When Nigel was asked about more new signings on RL

Yes, both a "disabled" and a "moron" clearly the humour went over your head. You however are clearly an articulate and intelligent valuable addition to any forum with such rational and non-confrontational repartee.

At what point did me expressing my point, that his arrogance makes following LCFC less entertaining, stop him doing his job???

indierich06 is clearly showing how highly uneducated he is. It's not his fault, It's his upbringing. Blame his parents, they must be the real scum.

Oh dear, looks like I've ruffled a few feathers. My apologies gents, I was merely pointing out the fact that I find it faintly ridiculous that Pearson saying 'maybe' in response to a question about new signings has provoked such panicked responses from the pair of you.

I've seen the error of my ways though, I now see that his response of 'maybe' was absolutely loaded with arrogance and vitriol towards the fans and that he delights in frustrating us and taking away our enjoyment of following the club. Because he's not come out and named his top targets, he's clearly the wrong man for the job. How am I supposed to have any confidence in the man if he won't name every single player he's looking into? How am I supposed to know if he's signing the right players if he won't bloody tell me who they are? We're headed for relegation for sure and it'll be all that arrogant b*stard's fault.

I'm sorry I didn't see the humour in your post 5waller5! Now that I've had a chance to have a look at it, I've managed to grasp the hilarity and I've got to tell you; my sides are splitting! When you unleashed a barrage of vitriol, aimed at our manager based on a one word answer to a question, I pissed myself laughing! (Kudos on the rational and non-confrontational repartee by the way - you're a credit to this forum!)

And FourtyFour (is that your waistline? I'm not convinced you're 44, or you wouldn't go around posting such bollocks. Or maybe you would?) - you're right, I must have had a terrible upbringing and I must be highly uneducated. I'd probably be the kind of guy who would go around calling people's parents scum and getting all angry and red because some guy on the internet called me on my bullshit opinions.

All I can say is sorry guys, all I can do is prostrate myself before you and humbly beg your forgiveness.

indierich06 -

No, I'm currently working on gravational manipulation and 44 is an agent i'm using. I do apologise for my comments

Oh right. Well just so you know, you spelt forty wrong. Also, I assume you meant gravitational rather than 'gravational' (sic).

Oh dear, looks like I've ruffled a few feathers. My apologies gents, I was merely pointing out the fact that I find it faintly ridiculous that Pearson saying 'maybe' in response to a question about new signings has provoked such panicked responses from the pair of you.

I've seen the error of my ways though, I now see that his response of 'maybe' was absolutely loaded with arrogance and vitriol towards the fans and that he delights in frustrating us and taking away our enjoyment of following the club. Because he's not come out and named his top targets, he's clearly the wrong man for the job. How am I supposed to have any confidence in the man if he won't name every single player he's looking into? How am I supposed to know if he's signing the right players if he won't bloody tell me who they are? We're headed for relegation for sure and it'll be all that arrogant b*stard's fault.

I'm sorry I didn't see the humour in your post 5waller5! Now that I've had a chance to have a look at it, I've managed to grasp the hilarity and I've got to tell you; my sides are splitting! When you unleashed a barrage of vitriol, aimed at our manager based on a one word answer to a question, I pissed myself laughing! (Kudos on the rational and non-confrontational repartee by the way - you're a credit to this forum!)

And FourtyFour (is that your waistline? I'm not convinced you're 44, or you wouldn't go around posting such bollocks. Or maybe you would?) - you're right, I must have had a terrible upbringing and I must be highly uneducated. I'd probably be the kind of guy who would go around calling people's parents scum and getting all angry and red because some guy on the internet called me on my bullshit opinions.

All I can say is sorry guys, all I can do is prostrate myself before you and humbly beg your forgiveness.

lol lol brilliant

What a cock....

As long as you imagine him saying it with utter envy and drool pouring from his mouth as he stares intently at your...

Can I make it clear that this was not the context in which the term was used....

lol

In fact I've read back through the post again and it's deliciously ironic. I retract the former comment.

Must make a mental note to self to read posts more carefully before commenting...

lol

Not sure you've understood my post if you think it was "panicked" i merely said that he won't answer press' questions through his arrogance and attitude that he doesn't owe the fans any communication.

I may be the only one that would like a manager that would give a little time and effort to communicate with the fans of the club. That's ok though ... it's my opinion and it's a forum so I'll express it. I won't be calling anyone a disabled or moron for disagreeing though.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure you've understood my post if you think it was "panicked" i merely said that he won't answer press' questions through his arrogance and attitude that he doesn't owe the fans any communication.

I may be the only one that would like a manager that would give a little time and effort to communicate with the fans of the club. That's ok though ... it's my opinion and it's a forum so I'll express it. I won't be calling anyone a disabled or moron for disagreeing though.

You're not alone pal, there are plenty of us who don't like his manner. He cannot hold a conversation, because he can't understand the most simple of questions, let alone manage a football team.

You're not alone pal, there are plenty of us who don't like his manner. He cannot hold a conversation, because he can't understand the most simple of questions, let alone manage a football team.

Especially with the inexperienced players he's packed the squad with.

Yes but apart from that I take it he still has you total support.

Archived