Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

2012-13 Championship preview

You like complaining too ;)

Just kidding. Granted it's early.

I'm going away for a few weeks soon, that's why I've done it now.

Ahh fair enough, good to see you got all those fans though to do it.

I think Bristol City is because they're yet another club who we don't appear to be best of friends with after the whole Maynard saga, and the fact they were a total shambles both times we played them and still beat us twice.

But I do agree I'd still put beating Forest & Derby over beating them. By a mile too. Hull as well (although I don't want to list them alongside Derby/Forest because that's immensely flattering).

Nice article again. I like these sort of preview's as well. Championship is looking good ahead of the season. Those Lancashire fixtures are going to be good; Blackburn v Burnley, Bolton v Burnley, Blackpool v Blackburn, Bolton v Blackburn. All very tasty.

A lot of teams seem to think they are going to be up there, i counted 14 teams where they think that they could reach the play offs. It seem like we were the only team that's bookie prediction was lower than the person getting interviwed's prediction.

Archived